GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have £40 what game should I get in the next month?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/03/03 at 21:54
Regular
I have:
mario sunshine
sarfox adventures
redcard soccer
resident evil
fifa 2002
luigis mansion
rogue leader
bounty hunter
clone wars
die hard
night fire
turok
jedi outcast
Games that I think look worth buying are:
Zelda wind waker
resident evil 0
sonic mega collection
metroid prime
phantasy star online
what do you think i should get. is there anything else out in two months time which is worth getting?
Mon 17/03/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Cyclone wrote:
> LOTR is atrocious. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. And thats it. Oh joy.

Are you referring yo Two towers, or Fellowship?

>
> Hitman 2 is not worth it in the face of MP, Zelda, SOA etc.

I agree, though, judging from the demo, hitman looks quit good. It got banned, didn't it, in various shops. HMV, i think.
Mon 17/03/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
why is it so bad? Hitman 2 was apparantly well good on ps2 and xbox. Im sure its better than nightfire and turok? Have you played it then?

I wish a game with the freedom of gta3 would come out on the GC. The closest thing we have is zelda OOT on the 64!!!!!!!
Mon 17/03/03 at 20:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
LOTR is atrocious. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. And thats it. Oh joy.

Hitman 2 is not worth it in the face of MP, Zelda, SOA etc.
Mon 17/03/03 at 20:15
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Cool. i quite like the look of hitman. is sonic mega collection worth the cold hard cash? It dosnt look to bad.
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:32
Regular
Hitman's out some time in April, not sure of an exact date though.
Mon 17/03/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
When does hitman 2 come out for GC? Lord of the rings dont look to bad. I think clone wars major floors are its anoying lightsaber levels! they are quite repetitive! if maybe they had added an option whereas there was more adventuring and less slash and move!
Mon 17/03/03 at 17:02
Regular
I take what I said back. I didn't read it all...so SORRY!
Mon 17/03/03 at 16:56
Regular
"past,present&future"
Metroid Prime or Zelda

Isn't it quite obvious?
Also are currently doin all GC games at £25 so that's an absolute bargain for Metroid, (or Zelda too if they're still doing the offer)

V
Mon 17/03/03 at 16:39
Regular
look, you've got every single decent game to date! Just get a GBA SP and end these charades.
Mon 17/03/03 at 12:27
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Is it that bad?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.