GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snow's Cool"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/12/01 at 22:30
Regular
Who had Snow today?

It's cool, even if its for a couple of minutes like today's was.

When my friend meantioned that it may be a white Christmas this year (60% chance) I didn't really think much of it, snow didn't seem that great........

But then it suddenly falled about one minute after his words and with Christmas songs playing through a big speaker near a shop it felt great, really festive. Made me realise how great this time of the year is, I could even see my mate was enjoying it.

Snow is one thing that makes Christmas what it is.

Here's hoping we have a white Christmas and a good one :-)

Merry Christmas all,
Monkey_With_Attitude
Mon 24/12/01 at 07:18
It doesn't even fell like Christmas to me because it hasn't snowed yet here in the U.S.
Sun 23/12/01 at 18:19
Regular
Kid Rock wrote:
> i hope it snows here in leicester then i can put my SSX Tricky skills into
> practice

What you can go outside and press square, triangle, circle to do a 1080 with inverted twist thing?
Sun 23/12/01 at 17:55
Regular
"Digging!"
yep, snow is cool. shame we dont get it down here in the tropical sussex unlike the frozen north.
Sun 23/12/01 at 14:29
Regular
i hope it snows here in leicester then i can put my SSX Tricky skills into practice
Sun 23/12/01 at 14:23
Regular
"Wasting away"
It's been snowing all day yesterday in Suffolk but they say it's gonna snow tomorrow so now whit XMas. But for it to be a white XMas only one snowflake has to fall on the BBC place in where-ever it is. Last year was a white Christmas, although we didn't actually see any snow...
Sun 23/12/01 at 14:19
Regular
it snowed here in chelmsford but not that much there was still enough to make a few snowballs.
Sun 23/12/01 at 00:19
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Mumbles

"Damn lucky scottish people getting snow and not going to school"

Grr :oP
Sun 23/12/01 at 00:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It snowed a tiny bit last night... it was cool

Last year we got off school :)

3-4ft snow :D

WAHHA
Sat 22/12/01 at 23:56
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Heh Snow. None yet. But. Its cold. Very cold. I say that the temp tonight will easily be in the -'s

Ah well, it makes a bloody mess anyway :oP
Sat 22/12/01 at 23:52
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I wish there was snow here in NI, there's meant to be some tonight so fingers crossed.

My friends and I made an Ice slide a few hours ago because its so cold. Its nowhere near as good as snow but still a great laugh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.