GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snow's Cool"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/12/01 at 22:30
Regular
Who had Snow today?

It's cool, even if its for a couple of minutes like today's was.

When my friend meantioned that it may be a white Christmas this year (60% chance) I didn't really think much of it, snow didn't seem that great........

But then it suddenly falled about one minute after his words and with Christmas songs playing through a big speaker near a shop it felt great, really festive. Made me realise how great this time of the year is, I could even see my mate was enjoying it.

Snow is one thing that makes Christmas what it is.

Here's hoping we have a white Christmas and a good one :-)

Merry Christmas all,
Monkey_With_Attitude
Sat 22/12/01 at 22:30
"Uzi Lover"
Who had Snow today?

It's cool, even if its for a couple of minutes like today's was.

When my friend meantioned that it may be a white Christmas this year (60% chance) I didn't really think much of it, snow didn't seem that great........

But then it suddenly falled about one minute after his words and with Christmas songs playing through a big speaker near a shop it felt great, really festive. Made me realise how great this time of the year is, I could even see my mate was enjoying it.

Snow is one thing that makes Christmas what it is.

Here's hoping we have a white Christmas and a good one :-)

Merry Christmas all,
Monkey_With_Attitude
Sat 22/12/01 at 22:32
Regular
It rained in Pembrokeshire.
Sat 22/12/01 at 22:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
Had snow here in Cambridge! First snow in 3 years! I went and frolicked and had a huge snowball fight :-)
Sat 22/12/01 at 22:46
"Uzi Lover"
Huge snowball fight?

I don't think we had THAT MUCH snow for that here in Southend, unfortunatly.

*quickly checks window*

OH GAWDDDDDD! IT'S SNOWING NOW AND SETTLING! I didn't know! hahahahahahaha

wicked :-)
Sat 22/12/01 at 22:53
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Had snow, but now it's just ice. And ice hurts, so now Snowball fights for me:(
Sat 22/12/01 at 22:59
"Uzi Lover"
My mates were actually drinking Slush Puppies in the snow today - MAD
Sat 22/12/01 at 23:06
Regular
Go skiing in your pants.

Now THERE'S an experience... where did that do something for me thread go...? :0)
Sat 22/12/01 at 23:26
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
LOL. Me and a mate went out last year (I think it was) and saw someone had made an igloo. As respectable teenage boys, what else where we expected to do, but trash it. Unfortunately as my mate jumped on the rough, he heard a rustling inside. He got up and a hand shot out. We didn't stay to find out who we'd crushed.
Sat 22/12/01 at 23:27
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Roof, not rough, sorry.
Sat 22/12/01 at 23:30
Regular
Err... that's kinda not funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.