GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sin and Punishment..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/03/03 at 18:05
Regular
Undetered by my apparent under-performance, I'm back to tell you about the game I got today at 3:00. Sin and Punishment. First, it cost me £60 and I completed it in under 2 hours (with a rating of Glass Soldier?), but it was a masterpiece of videogame design. Certainly flawed, it had all those marks of gretaness, and borrowed ideas from all the latest games. One of my favourite moments in the hard-to-follow-unless-you-speek-japanese game was when the psykick lifted the floor from an American cruise liner and you had to shoot enemy aircraft and ships. I'd structure my topic better, but I'm off topaly it again...
Fri 14/03/03 at 22:00
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Okay, okay, last time I talk about S&P (but it's cool).

My best score is HUGE. I got a chain of over 1500 and died once. Once (and that shouldn't count 'cos I was only 5 minutes from the end). I completed it in 46 minutes. YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Fri 14/03/03 at 18:29
Regular
"Despondent"
You can see it happening again. Don't norm. get NGC (EDGE/PCZONE for life, etc) but they gave GC WAVE RACE and Luigis Mansion star ratings. PPPPPsssssscccccchhhhhhhhhhhh.
Fri 14/03/03 at 18:26
Dringo wrote:
> Surly it's longer than 2 hours... N64 gave it 90% after all.
>
>
Those were the days when N64 gave any above average game a Star rating, which shows how desperate they were for games then.
Fri 14/03/03 at 18:13
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Just completed it. Under 45 minutes. £60 wasted? Could have bought Metroid Prime. GGgggrrrrrrr. Only jokin'. Great game. Anybody else played it?

Also, the Glass Soldier rating? It's actually the original name for the game:D
Fri 14/03/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Omnipresent"
20 minutes, 1/3 way through. Just beaten Brad. It's an excellent battle. You have close combat moves, and in the fight you lock 'swords'. You have to furiously tap Z to knock him away. V Good. Buy the game. Now.
Fri 14/03/03 at 09:50
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Another bit that I liked was when your fighting to a beutiful forest background. Can't stare long, 'cos there are a lot of deadly enemies.
Fri 14/03/03 at 09:09
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Anyone know where I can get the menu translated into English:D
Thu 13/03/03 at 21:59
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I think I remember reading the review in N64 and it said something about not playing it on easy mode or you'll just storm through it, but to play on a harder difficulty...

Or maybe I'm just hallucinating again...
Thu 13/03/03 at 20:44
Regular
Surly it's longer than 2 hours... N64 gave it 90% after all.

Maybe one day... Treasure and Nintendo will re-release it for the Nintendo Gamecube... Ikargu indeed.
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:25
Regular
Snowboard Kids was an excellent game, crap graphics but brilliant gameplay.

I'd love a GC version.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.