GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Maths"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/03/03 at 19:19
Regular
I got one of my GCSE maths results back today, twas not too good as i am in the lowest set, well set 4 out of 5.
the highest we could get was a D, and the lowest we could get was a G, and a G was a pass (odd i know)...
Any way i got an F, yes an F for failure, i feel i could of done better if i didnt forget my calculater...
I am not dumb, dont get me wrong, i am good at every other lesson, just no good at maths...
oh well, spent the whole week worrying about what my dad is going to say, he just said, meh, its your grades, up to you if you dont want a good job...
So, i think that it all turned out ok...
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:19
I got one of my GCSE maths results back today, twas not too good as i am in the lowest set, well set 4 out of 5.
the highest we could get was a D, and the lowest we could get was a G, and a G was a pass (odd i know)...
Any way i got an F, yes an F for failure, i feel i could of done better if i didnt forget my calculater...
I am not dumb, dont get me wrong, i am good at every other lesson, just no good at maths...
oh well, spent the whole week worrying about what my dad is going to say, he just said, meh, its your grades, up to you if you dont want a good job...
So, i think that it all turned out ok...
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:24
Regular
"\\"
how can that of turned out "ok" exactly?
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:29
Because i still passed, i didnt fail...
and my dad didnt have a go at me...
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:35
Regular
"\\"
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, well i dont mind its not my results

*looks at his results*
Ach S#17 i got a L, thats weird...
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
surly its worse that your dad is that dissapointed in you he cant be bothered to tell you off.

You may be number dislectic, or just crap at maths
Thu 13/03/03 at 20:08
No, he normally tells me off for things like this, but i dont know why he didnt...
Thu 13/03/03 at 20:08
aninem wrote:
> riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, well i dont mind its not my results
>
> *looks at his results*
> Ach i got a L, thats weird...

What?
Thu 13/03/03 at 20:24
Regular
"\\"
i read too much megatokyo, i use too much l33t to censor swears... its mean to say tihs backwards
Thu 13/03/03 at 20:41
Regular
I am good at mavs. 2 + 2 = 4.32129e(YES, as in *10 to the power of)47365241343

I have myself 3 Gold UK Maths Challenge awards, a best in school award and a silver award. I rule. ANd I am humble aussi.
Thu 13/03/03 at 20:43
Ok, what is eight squared then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.