GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Maths"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/03/03 at 19:19
Regular
I got one of my GCSE maths results back today, twas not too good as i am in the lowest set, well set 4 out of 5.
the highest we could get was a D, and the lowest we could get was a G, and a G was a pass (odd i know)...
Any way i got an F, yes an F for failure, i feel i could of done better if i didnt forget my calculater...
I am not dumb, dont get me wrong, i am good at every other lesson, just no good at maths...
oh well, spent the whole week worrying about what my dad is going to say, he just said, meh, its your grades, up to you if you dont want a good job...
So, i think that it all turned out ok...
Thu 13/03/03 at 22:59
Regular
Melancholy wrote:
> The tangent of a triangle with the hypotenuse of 12 cm and adjacent of
> 7.
>
> Now you need to use a real calculater, fool.

Is it a right angled triangle?
Thu 13/03/03 at 22:40
Regular
"That's right!"
Meh, some people are good at certain stuff. Though I was rubbish at Maths and Science, I was excellent at Drama and English and History. Basically all the "arty" type subjects. Anything scientific and I was lost.

My future career doesn't require Maths or Science... or DT (for which I wasn't even entered into the exam)
Thu 13/03/03 at 22:36
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Just to rub it in i got an A and i am doing it as a level
Thu 13/03/03 at 22:34
Regular
"That's right!"
I got an E at Maths. Got two Es for Science too. Yeah, knocking off lessons and failing exams is cool!*

*note, there may be traces of sarcasm in this post
Thu 13/03/03 at 21:21
Regular
I ditched Additional Maths and now do the next lowest thing. (im taking GCSE's next year). It's the worst thing I ever did. The class I'm in has had two different sub teachers since I came and at the start it was fun cus we do 'tihs' all and just mess around but I know I am gonna fail in the end. Tomorrow I'm asking to be moved to a different class, or back up.
Thu 13/03/03 at 21:08
Bah humbug. Who cares?
Thu 13/03/03 at 21:04
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
The tangent of a triangle with the hypotenuse of 12 cm and adjacent of 7.

Now you need to use a real calculater, fool.
Thu 13/03/03 at 21:02
Regular
64, fool.

Maths ain't difficult.

Oh, and even if I was stupid, there's a flippin calculator on the PC, so I could easily work it out. YOu'll need to throw some more complicated stuff at me.
Thu 13/03/03 at 20:43
Ok, what is eight squared then?
Thu 13/03/03 at 20:41
Regular
I am good at mavs. 2 + 2 = 4.32129e(YES, as in *10 to the power of)47365241343

I have myself 3 Gold UK Maths Challenge awards, a best in school award and a silver award. I rule. ANd I am humble aussi.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.