GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NON British PEOPLE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/03/03 at 19:49
Regular
I was wondering, whether anyone here is not british. (british include EIRE)
Fri 14/03/03 at 10:36
"Darkness, always"
I was born in Germany.

I am, however, British.
Fri 14/03/03 at 09:14
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
This British thing is a lot of tosh. I am English not British. Whilst many people will try and say thats a racist remark then you're very narrow minded, but i was born in England and so therefore I am English. If i'm not allowed to be English then why do we have an English football team, and English rugby team etc?

The world has gone over the top trying to be too politically correct!
Fri 14/03/03 at 06:55
Regular
"Spunkeh Monkeh"
I'm from the planet Krypton.

:D
Fri 14/03/03 at 06:54
Regular
I'm from Vulcan.
Fri 14/03/03 at 00:51
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I live just outside Belfast and definetly fall on the British side of the divide. Not that I run around in silly orange sashes and shouting at people who disagree or anything.

Great fun this morning trying to drive into Belfast in the middle of the first major bomb scare in ages. Took an hour to drive about 75 metres - and that was 75m to get away from town as there was no point in continuing my journey toward the centre as I way that late!
Thu 13/03/03 at 22:56
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Berserko wrote:
> I couldn't careless about Ireland.

I do because I live here and always have, and hopefully always will.
Thu 13/03/03 at 22:50
"For the horde!!!!"
I couldn't careless about Ireland.
Thu 13/03/03 at 22:40
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Memorandum wrote:
I consider myself Irish as I believe it is part of Ireland, and Ireland should be one country.

I agree, but sadly I don't think we'll see it in our lifetime Memorandum. It would be wonderful, one day maybe it'll happen.
Thu 13/03/03 at 21:46
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I couldn't care less about the whole Catholic vs Protestant thing, as many of my friends are protestant, I just believe the country was taken away by the British, and meant many people lost their true nationality when Britain laid claim to the whole of Ireland. When Eire became independant, it was like regaining their identity to the people, and I consider myself Irish as I believe it is part of Ireland, and Ireland should be one country.
Thu 13/03/03 at 21:41
Regular
I'm from N.Ireland but i'm a catholic BUT i don't attend mass so my friends take the p!$h and call me a 'non practising catholic'. I dont care about the whole british vs irish or whatever because some of my friends are prodestant or whatever. People just make a meal out of things on the news and the people who live outside N.Ireland think its a bloody warzone. Well, maybe belfast at nite but its usually one area or whatever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.