GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NON British PEOPLE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/03/03 at 19:49
Regular
I was wondering, whether anyone here is not british. (british include EIRE)
Fri 14/03/03 at 22:21
Regular
Memo am British.

True story.
Fri 14/03/03 at 22:18
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> This whole thread is an exercise in testosterone driven patriotism.
>
> "I aem IRISH"!!"!"|£1`3421!!"
>
> "BRITAEGN IS FOR GHEYS!"

I made comments regarding this subject, and they were vastly different to the n00b drivel you're trying to make out all of the posts concerning this subject were.
Fri 14/03/03 at 22:12
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Chiana wrote:
>he was just asking if there's anyone who wasn't from Britain and Ireland. >I don't think he meant to classify them as the same country.

Then why didn't he say is there anyone here not from Britain or Ireland? It's simple enough to say, doesn't cause offence to anyone, and most of the posts here would never have been made.
Fri 14/03/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Well I think the original point of the thread was to see if anyone lived outside the British Isles and Ireland, not to have a debate on Nationalism.
Fri 14/03/03 at 14:51
Regular
"Despondent"
I'm not.
Fri 14/03/03 at 14:21
Regular
"He no here...listen"
YEAH!

No really, this is a pointless thread, it's just inviting dispute. The place that you call home, that should determine your nationality.
Fri 14/03/03 at 14:16
"Darkness, always"
This whole thread is an exercise in testosterone driven patriotism.

"I aem IRISH"!!"!"|£1`3421!!"

"BRITAEGN IS FOR GHEYS!"

What difference does it make what nationality you are? People constantly tell me "you were born in germany so your german", to which I reply "so what, I'm still smarter than you, and speak better english".
Fri 14/03/03 at 14:12
Regular
"He no here...listen"
Memorandum wrote:
> NOTORIOUS JCP wrote:
> I was wondering, whether anyone here is not british. (british
> include
> EIRE)
>
> Don't be stupid. I don't want to go into detail about the Irish
> breakaway from Britain, including the Easter Rising yadda yadda yadda,
> but Britain definitely does NOT include Eire. It may include N.
> Ireland, but not the republic, because it is exactly that - a
> Republic, and not under Britis rule. Despite living in NI, I have an
> Irish passport, and consider myself Irish.

I can't believe innocent comments can be taken so seriously. I think when Notorious JCP said 'include Eire' he was just asking if there's anyone who wasn't from Britain and Ireland. I don't think he meant to classify them as the same country. Lighten up!
Fri 14/03/03 at 14:06
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Foreman wrote:
> Drunk Cow is from the US.

Yep, I'm the only non-European here.:-o
I'm different:-D
Fri 14/03/03 at 11:05
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm British, can't you tell by my stiff upper lip accent wot wot. Now I'm off to have a jolly good old game Resident Evil 0 and shoot of some rather unsavory zombie heads. Those chaps really are quite a bothersome.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.