GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Its back?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/07/06 at 18:27
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Is the site actually decent now? I went away for ages, I thought this wasn't going to work, but its seems to be back. Are most of the old users back?
Someone I know, talk to me!
Wed 19/07/06 at 18:47
Regular
Cruciatum Fixative wrote:
> I'm not sure how long it's been back, but the reason for the lost
> posts is because Freeola believe that everything needs a new
> start

Including you :)

you n00b ;P
Wed 19/07/06 at 18:47
Regular
Fair enough, though, I don't really understand the new Top Poster system.

Meh, hopefully there'll be a few more people on again soon.

And congrats have to go to Freeola for relaunching of course.
Wed 19/07/06 at 18:37
Regular
"Mooching around"
I'm not sure how long it's been back, but the reason for the lost posts is because Freeola believe that everything needs a new start.
Wed 19/07/06 at 18:32
Regular
Well well, was bored having a browse and Freeola Chat's resurfaced, how long's it been back?

I've also lost about 250 posts ^.^
Wed 19/07/06 at 18:13
Regular
"Mooching around"
I even remember you two... :-P
Wed 19/07/06 at 17:27
Regular
Now it's only tumbleweed....
Wed 19/07/06 at 16:33
"possibly impossible"
I remember when it was all fields...
Wed 19/07/06 at 15:34
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Yeah, I know all that, but I left when the second freeola chat rooms closed down, the one after ukchatforums. I didn't bother to look again though.
I remember how annoyed I was when the first one closed down, I was just settling in nicely to the forums, then everything went crazy....:(
Tue 18/07/06 at 18:23
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Well, yeah... When I said doesn't look like much has changed, I was just referring to the forums. :)
Tue 18/07/06 at 17:32
Regular
"nooblet"
quite alot has changed, there isnt a review section anymore, but the forums is still here..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.