GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Its back?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/07/06 at 18:27
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Is the site actually decent now? I went away for ages, I thought this wasn't going to work, but its seems to be back. Are most of the old users back?
Someone I know, talk to me!
Wed 19/07/06 at 20:13
Regular
okay now I'm confused :S
Wed 19/07/06 at 19:12
Regular
"Mooching around"
Evil :-D, I was even wondering that as I finished typing it all.
Wed 19/07/06 at 19:10
Regular
Heh, yeah I got it. Was just messing with ya

=c)
Wed 19/07/06 at 19:09
Regular
"Mooching around"
Lol, let's start from the top (my fault).

The "TOP 100 POSTERS FROM LAST 30 DAYS" column counts all the posts people have made from the lst 30 days and that's it.

The "CURRENTLY ACTIVE TOP 100 POSTERS" column counts every post you have made. But you only stay in the list if you keep posting within a certain time limit. I assumed 30 days.

[EDIT] Seeing as this is an educated guess, it might be wrong. :-D
Wed 19/07/06 at 19:06
Regular
So it's just "Top Posters" then.
Wed 19/07/06 at 19:03
Regular
"Mooching around"
No, yeah. ALL your posts count in the currently active top 100. Whereas only the ones from the last 30 days go into the other one. *Beams*
Wed 19/07/06 at 19:01
Regular
"Mooching around"
No, I mean, all your posts go into that one, they all count. Whereas it's only the posts you made in the last 30 days... isn't it? Wait... Oh I've confused myself now

Machie, I am a n00b. *cries*
Wed 19/07/06 at 18:55
Regular
Cruciatum Fixative wrote:
> It's different, but no harder. The Top 100 from the last 30 days
> you should remember.

Yeah, that bit wasn't too confusing

> The top "Active" 100 posters of
> all time is odd, but it's basically a list of everyone who has
> posted in the last 30 days stays up there.

This is the confusing bit...I mean, surely that's just the top active of the last 30 days? =|

> To stop a lot of
> people who got up there before, and then dissappered.

Then they're not really the top 100 posters, surely
Wed 19/07/06 at 18:53
Regular
"Mooching around"
Machie wrote:
> Including you :)
>
> you n00b ;P

Lol, not out of choice... And I hate that word! :-D
Wed 19/07/06 at 18:51
Regular
"Mooching around"
It's different, but no harder. The Top 100 from the last 30 days you should remember. The top "Active" 100 posters of all time is odd, but it's basically a list of everyone who has posted in the last 30 days stays up there. To stop a lot of people who got up there before, and then dissappered.

The other two should be self-explanitory.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.