GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EARN REAL CASH"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/09/00 at 22:09
Regular
Just type your email below, and you will be earning real money.
Sat 02/09/00 at 15:07
it looks pretty cool dan, you get a quid for joining. have you had any money sent to you yet dan??? we should all click on opinions for each other to earn money!!!
Sat 02/09/00 at 15:10
hey good idea, im writing one now, im called Roden.
Sat 02/09/00 at 15:11
how do they get the money to us, it never asked for my bank acount?
Sat 02/09/00 at 15:16
If you look to the right of the page you'll see a number - it's on about 56000 at the moment. When it reaches 70,000 opinions they ask for your bank account, email them if you like. Also, Chuck - UR called Jonloza right? I'll click on your reviews to earn you money. also, recommend lots of people too - you can earn commission!!! Just do what I did - tell people!!!
Sat 02/09/00 at 15:19
hey click on my review will ya (when i finish)
Sat 02/09/00 at 15:27
Yep. But I recommend you review things like cars. This will get U the moast money - say you review a ford focus. There are about 20 diff models, so just review every 1 of them by pasting your review! Obviously change a few sentences like the car model i.e from 1.6 to 1.8. etc.....Also. You can read my reviews, but some are sh!te.
Sat 02/09/00 at 19:54
Regular
"Walking Stick Neede"
Hey Dan whats the site? it sounds quite good!
Sat 02/09/00 at 20:02
Type your email address below.
Sat 02/09/00 at 20:30
Regular
"Walking Stick Neede"
Why don't u just give me the url? Why an email!!!!
Sat 02/09/00 at 20:34
you need to be invited, so just pop your e-mail adress and i'll invite you, simple.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.