GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got Devil May Cry This morning....."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/12/01 at 19:25
Regular
First impressions - HARD!

Battle bits are great but it's bloody hard. I'm on the 4rth mission and you have to kill about 3 bosses (if that shadow dog thing counts as a boss).

I just worked out how to unlock the easy mode but it's not quite what I thought. It doesn't look like the game will be any easier, rather moves and things are easier to pull off.

Still, it seems great but I just got back from Lord of the Rings so it'll have to wait while I THINK ABOUT HOW GREAT LOTR WAS!!!!!
Sat 22/10/11 at 19:53
Regular
Hi, I've just moved into the Preston area and was planning a trip to Llandegla so will try and hook up with you guys tomorrow.
Tim
Sat 22/10/11 at 18:19
Regular
Bryan, Im full, I am taking Jon and Pete, you might want to try Gwynn / Bill, cheers Si
Sat 22/10/11 at 14:49
Regular
Sounds like a plan. Anyone fancy sharing transport, I can either transport two extras and bikes or jump in with someone.

Cheers,

Brian 01257272403
Sat 22/10/11 at 07:30
Regular
We are going to give Llandegla a Bash on Sunday, meet at the Car Park at 9.00am, its just over an hour from Preston, and it is a pay & display car Park, about £4 for the day from memory.
Sun 23/12/01 at 17:32
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> I have the LotR box set ready and waiting for me to unrap them this
> Christmas!
I may have read The Fellowship and The Two Towers before, but I'll
> read 'em again so I can get on with The Return of the King.

Vottenator -
> will you wait until the The Two Towers film is released or read the book before
> then? It might spoil the suprise, see...

I dunno yet. I'll have to see what I feel like after I've read the 1st book.

Of course, then I'll probably think, I need to carry on. In which case, I will. :-D
Sun 23/12/01 at 10:38
Regular
Longy:0) wrote:
> kool, you should just play it in normal mode don't you get to choose after a
> mission if you want to stick with normal or go to easy im gonna stick with
> normal all the way through
after level 2 i think it is you get to choose, it will say " switch to easy mode". I didnt because you dont want to play a game knowing you are doing it on easy mode.(nik completed it on easy mode.)
the boomerang move is useful.

Level 4 is hard im stuck on the last boss.
Sat 22/12/01 at 21:20
The_Vottanator wrote:

By
> the way, Devil May Cry is nothing but 'a little fart' compared to the Lord of
> the Rings film. :-D

This is totally true. When posed with the question "Which is the biggest load of bum?"
I thought DMC hmm.... a little fart.
But that film is "the lord of the rings"

hur hur :-D
Sat 22/12/01 at 20:37
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I have the LotR box set ready and waiting for me to unrap them this Christmas!
I may have read The Fellowship and The Two Towers before, but I'll read 'em again so I can get on with The Return of the King.

Vottenator - will you wait until the The Two Towers film is released or read the book before then? It might spoil the suprise, see...

SHOCKY
Sat 22/12/01 at 19:18
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yeah I'm doing it on normal, not easy.

On mission 9 or 10 now.

But I don't want to play it that much right now.

Believe it or not, I want to read instead. Yup, it's true. I, the person who hasn't read a book (except for Rock and Foley's biographies) for years, wants to read instead of playing 'the best PS2 game'.

What am I reading you say. Well, Lord of the Rings of course. What else? After seeing the movie yesterday, I am now reading the book. And since I loved the film and it just keeps getting better and better the more I think of it, I just can't help but want to read the book.

Anyway, I'm going out to babysit in about a half hour so what better to do then, than sit and read LotR. Unless there's a good film on sky that is. Which there always is. :-D

By the way, Devil May Cry is nothing but 'a little fart' compared to the Lord of the Rings film. :-D
Sat 22/12/01 at 18:25
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Cant wait till christmas day now, I want a nice game thats hard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.