GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got Devil May Cry This morning....."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/12/01 at 19:25
Regular
First impressions - HARD!

Battle bits are great but it's bloody hard. I'm on the 4rth mission and you have to kill about 3 bosses (if that shadow dog thing counts as a boss).

I just worked out how to unlock the easy mode but it's not quite what I thought. It doesn't look like the game will be any easier, rather moves and things are easier to pull off.

Still, it seems great but I just got back from Lord of the Rings so it'll have to wait while I THINK ABOUT HOW GREAT LOTR WAS!!!!!
Fri 21/12/01 at 19:25
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
First impressions - HARD!

Battle bits are great but it's bloody hard. I'm on the 4rth mission and you have to kill about 3 bosses (if that shadow dog thing counts as a boss).

I just worked out how to unlock the easy mode but it's not quite what I thought. It doesn't look like the game will be any easier, rather moves and things are easier to pull off.

Still, it seems great but I just got back from Lord of the Rings so it'll have to wait while I THINK ABOUT HOW GREAT LOTR WAS!!!!!
Fri 21/12/01 at 19:31
Regular
You mean all that time you were trying to correct me in the PSW review thread you hadnt played DMC.
Fri 21/12/01 at 19:36
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Ahh, I'll be gettin' Devil May Cry for Christmas me! Can't wait - played the demo - loved it - can't wait - played the demo - can't wait - played...ahh, forget it! :D

Oh, I saw LOTR on Wednesday.

LUSH!!

SHOCKY
Fri 21/12/01 at 19:46
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Code: 144 Complete wrote:
> You mean all that time you were trying to correct me in the PSW review thread
> you hadnt played DMC.

I never once said you were wrong. I simply said you had no idea what you were talking about since you had never played MGS2!!!!!

You're really annoying me now. I'd like to talk to you on MSN to abuse you where I can't be banned for it!
Fri 21/12/01 at 19:50
Regular
The_Vottanator wrote:
> You're really annoying me now. I'd
> like to talk to you on MSN to abuse you where I can't be banned for it!

Me too.
Fri 21/12/01 at 19:52
Regular
Just joking.
Fri 21/12/01 at 19:57
Regular
Sorry, I must have misunderstood your posts on that thread.
Fri 21/12/01 at 20:30
4th mission is easy but the l8r ones r much harder, think about this a boss that u can only kill when it is in a certain form and has as much health as all those on mission 4 put 2gether!!! btw u have to save up and get the inferno move with the irifit u need it it is so useful.
Sat 22/12/01 at 06:00
All I can is that the missions don't get any easier and can become a pain. So, just breath and try not to break a controller.
Sat 22/12/01 at 10:57
Regular
"WWJD"
kool, you should just play it in normal mode don't you get to choose after a mission if you want to stick with normal or go to easy im gonna stick with normal all the way through

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.