GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My PS2 is Stuffed (damn filter)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/12/01 at 17:14
Regular
I had just finished playing on my PS2 downstairs when my Dad came home. He told me to go upstairs so of course I obliged. When I was plugging it in it fell of my bed.

Consequently the damn thing wont read any of my games, so I'm stuck.

Any condolences are welcome and contributions and gifts (i.e a fre PS2 from SR?). This is not a con for anything but I just fell really annoyed (damn filter). I hope Currys have a warranty for launch machines otherwise I'm stuffed (damn filter).

Thanks for Reading,

o(^_^)o
Sat 22/12/01 at 12:56
Regular
"pob, the originator"
MJswerve wrote:
> Think yourself lucky, they don't really need to do anything for you seeing as
> your warranty has run out. If
> they didn't help you you would have to pay £200 for a new one.

No, I would of sued, cried and tried to kill Ken Kutaragi.
Sat 22/12/01 at 12:47
Regular
Think yourself lucky, they don't really need to do anything for you seeing as your warranty has run out. £75 for a Ps2? Again, think yourself lucky,. If they didn't help you you would have to pay £200 for a new one.
Sat 22/12/01 at 12:34
Regular
"pob, the originator"
I phoned the number which WòókieeMøn§†€® gave me (cheers mate) and talked to some guy. After 10 mins he said I had to either repair it or exchange. As it was a launch machine I wanted it repaired, but that would take 6 weeks!

'F*** off' I said (not really), so i needed an exchange - which is gonna cost me £75! Not much to you maybe but I'm 14 and I'ev gotta save £300 by March for these school holidays I'm going on - China and Italy.

Anyway, I'l just sit in silence on xmas day, gently plotting my revenge to those Sony b******s.
Sat 22/12/01 at 12:07
Regular
"Digging!"
they droped a n64 form the hight of a house, and it still worked! they did it with a ps1, and all that was left was shattered bits!
Sat 22/12/01 at 11:45
Regular
"DS..."
Thats Sony for you, typical flawed design, at least the gamecube would have a chance of surviving a fall like that!
slik ~_~
Sat 22/12/01 at 11:41
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Longy:0) wrote:
> how that if you drop it off a bed it'll brake? i think every console will do
> that

I should hope they were designed to be a little tougher than that?
Sat 22/12/01 at 05:37
Most electronics will if they are dropped off of the bed but I don't see SR giving you a free PS2.
Sat 22/12/01 at 00:59
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
Lord Semajal wrote:
> OI

Look i hate PS2

not as much as Xbox but i still hate it.

No need to
> be rude myst.

*semajal goes to make insulting HTML*

>god im dull.

Ok me and myst seem to have are differences but it's true you suck more than a Thai ladyboy
Fri 21/12/01 at 23:09
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
OI

Look i hate PS2

not as much as Xbox but i still hate it.

No need to be rude myst.

*semajal goes to make insulting HTML*

god im dull.
Fri 21/12/01 at 22:56
Regular
Lord Semajal wrote:
> HA, more proof that the PS2 sucks.

that comment is more proof that YOU suck

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.