GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Smash Bros Melee, Event matches. Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros Melee'.
Fri 14/03/03 at 18:16
Regular
I know it may be less than a year later from when it was first released i am still playing it. After some new insight to the more harder event matches I have now completed all but 3 of the event matches, numbers 49, 50, and soon to be unlocked No.51.

As you have guessed i am having trouble on the All Stars Match Deluxe and Final Destination 1+2, I have all the characters and have tried it with most of my own favourites, but have gotten really far with Roy on the All Stars one but I am having definete trouble on the Final Destination one with the two hands.
I am using Ganondorf and can only get as far as to 100HP on the master hand and about 250HP on the crazy one.

Can anyone who has done these help me out?
Sat 15/03/03 at 10:27
"The Will of D."
I suppose. Didn't think it would work.
Fri 14/03/03 at 22:56
Regular
Donkey Kong's down a B attack. Easy.
Fri 14/03/03 at 22:51
"The Will of D."
BTW how did you two beat the 2 Pichus and Pikachu in EM 48?
I've done it myself but it was more of a fluke that both the Pichus fell ino the pit on the left side and I kept both my lives.
Fri 14/03/03 at 22:48
"The Will of D."
Then I'll keep practicing with Jiggly til i get it right.
Fri 14/03/03 at 22:46
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> Use Jigglypuff you fool.

I second that. That's how I did it, no lifes lost, in my 100th match though

:C
Fri 14/03/03 at 22:46
Regular
Then you must be rubbish.
Fri 14/03/03 at 22:45
"The Will of D."
Whitestripes wrote:
> Use Jigglypuff you fool.

I've tried the rest move but I can't get up quicker than the opponent does, let alone 3 of them.
Fri 14/03/03 at 22:44
"The Will of D."
I can avoid the rocket attack hands down, but when both of them are doing it together at the same time I can't miss them both. Okay i'll stick with ganondorf for the mo, but I'll try it with Samus since she can hurt someone just be jumping.
Fri 14/03/03 at 22:43
Regular
Use Jigglypuff you fool.
Fri 14/03/03 at 22:41
"The Will of D."
I've heard about 51, Giga Bowser, Mewtwo, and Ganondorf! Each with 3 lives against my measly 3. Well I've been planning for that one by reading tips, use a fast and powerful character so I'll probabaly use Link or Roy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.