GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TV Consolation."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/12/01 at 09:41
Regular
Imagine if you wil a widescreen TV (not to hard), but with every next-gen console built in. Imagine the fun you'd have. You're watching TV, nothing on, press a button on your remote, and on pops the X-Box. After an hour or two of Halo, you save in search of a new challenge. On goes the PS2 playing Metal Gear Solid 2. So then you've finished that and to want to play a fun game, a fast game, a crazy game. Super Monkey Ball. So on goes the GameCube. Wouldn't that be fun. You'd need to be rich though. Then you could customise it with a fridge, or Microwave and....sorry, getting carried away.
Sat 22/12/01 at 17:01
Regular
""
I have a feeling this topics has been done before. Don't know why! =B0)
Sat 22/12/01 at 16:45
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
www.mario.com
possibly the most interesting website evr.
Sat 22/12/01 at 16:34
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Yeah, I've noticed a lot of people have commented on the money it would cost!
Sat 22/12/01 at 16:08
Regular
"pob, the originator"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> On a cinema-type-screen. That'd be amazing.

You'd have to be amazingly-rich though.

But every pixel would be as big as your head.
Sat 22/12/01 at 15:23
"period drama"
On a cinema-type-screen. That'd be amazing.

You'd have to be super-rich though.

And to have all the games like set in to it, so you could just pick whatever one you want and it'd start playing. That'd be super cool.

You'd have to be amazingly-rich though.
Sat 22/12/01 at 14:04
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
But we don't mean work together, just a coalition.
Sat 22/12/01 at 05:46
If all the companies are going to work together why would you have three console. Just make one awsome console that played everything and instead of having to go out and rent games you could just rent them off the TV like a satellite.
Fri 21/12/01 at 21:28
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
I read a point below about the idea never happening as the companys would not work together. This is the truth I'm afraid, and a real shame. Oh well, can't have everything. And if they did, who on here could afford it? It would probably cost the same as an Audi TT!
Fri 21/12/01 at 20:11
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Yeah, I saw that, damn it made me want one!

Oh well, I suppose I will have to save up the money in my gold card bank account, and ask a couple of my highly paid friends, to give me some more money, on top of the considerable amount that I already have, in order to put one of these chairs in each of my 5 living rooms!

:)
Fri 21/12/01 at 20:05
Regular
"¬_¬"
A few months ago in Official UK PS2 mag, there was a compo to win the ultimate lay-z-boy, which had in-built fridge, telephone etc. looked the bomb, and would complement the tv well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.