GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/03/03 at 10:21
Regular
A few weeks ago I slagged off Gamecube , I'm really sorry.I bought a Gamecube yesterday and what can I say. AMAZING !!! I've got 2 games, 'Resident Evil' and 'Super Mario Sunshine' and I will get 'Resident Evil Zero' and 'The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker' when they come out. The Gamecube is small, it has brilliant graphics and It's just so cool. I'm really sorry everyone.
Sat 15/03/03 at 12:48
Regular
it is, i dont see wot is wrong with it, my brother says its to babyish but i say its not
Sat 15/03/03 at 12:46
Regular
You got one thing wrong, Gamecube is small.

At last everyone, even the people who where totally against it are coming round to seeing that Gamecube really is a superb little console.
Sat 15/03/03 at 12:43
Regular
the phantom, wot is it exactly, sorry i dont keep up to date with everything
Sat 15/03/03 at 12:35
Regular
Oh, and the three dots behind my sentence indicates sarcasm, the way I think of it.
Sat 15/03/03 at 12:33
Regular
Berserko wrote:
> maddmun wrote:
> THe new Phantom will rule....
>
> I think it will flop and thats assuming it wasn't a hoax

No, it's got a site, and a design and everything.

> X-Box taunts me every day.
>
> sell it
X-Box taunts me every day because I DON'T have one. ARGH!
Sat 15/03/03 at 12:21
"For the horde!!!!"
maddmun wrote:
> THe new Phantom will rule....

I think it will flop and thats assuming it wasn't a hoax

> GC is da rules

indeed

> PS2, is A-OK

yes

> X-Box taunts me every day.

sell it

> Heh, the last two lines rhyme.

there is a rapper in everyone, or is that crapper? can't remember
Sat 15/03/03 at 12:18
Regular
THe new Phantom will rule....

GC is da rules
PS2, is A-OK
X-Box taunts me every day.

Heh, the last two lines rhyme.
Sat 15/03/03 at 10:35
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
gamezfreak wrote:

> Gamecube rules.

Gamecube and PS2 rules.
Sat 15/03/03 at 10:24
Regular
Don't worry mate, About 5 months ago I was slagging of the Gamecube and stuff.

Now I own one, and they are bloomin amazing! I have an Xbox aswell, Which unfortuantly people find someway of making a lame joke about it, like "Hur hur, Xbox is big" but people are correcting their ways.

Gamecube rules.
Sat 15/03/03 at 10:21
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
A few weeks ago I slagged off Gamecube , I'm really sorry.I bought a Gamecube yesterday and what can I say. AMAZING !!! I've got 2 games, 'Resident Evil' and 'Super Mario Sunshine' and I will get 'Resident Evil Zero' and 'The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker' when they come out. The Gamecube is small, it has brilliant graphics and It's just so cool. I'm really sorry everyone.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.