GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim'.
Fri 07/10/11 at 14:04
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
So I doubt there are many of us who are not excited over this (not soon enough!!) release.

It screams quality, and the franchise is hardly without large amounts of diehard followers. It is undoubtedly going to be the game of the year at some point.

So what do we know so far? What are you excited about most? Have you planned your character yet? What platform are you going to get it on?

I think myself I will going for PS3. I don't like playing this sort of game on the PC as much as console, and it seems it is going to be one of the titles that may make use of the PS3's extra power.

We know it's not going to be online so that's not an issue.

Excited about most? Dragons. 'Nuff said.
Wed 12/10/11 at 18:54
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
I will 100% be getting this for my PC, Elder Scrolls games should never be played on consoles, bluuegghhh.

Warhunt I disown you.

P.S - @ Warhunt: I would ask you but you've gone home, what happened to that PC we made for you?
Tue 11/10/11 at 19:04
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
This is the way I read this thread at the beginning:

Elder Scrolls V Skyrim and I now 'see' that it is Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, I couldn't quite see why the versus bit :¬(

But having read and 'dabbled' a bit, I think this may be one for me...so, to go with my earlier 'optical mess-up' ....

Elder Scrolls 2 V 4 Skyrim

:¬)

EDIT: Thanks for the 'edit' .... (notice 4 dots here :¬D)
Fri 07/10/11 at 20:02
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
My PC isn't good enough to run it better than my PS3 tbh Garin.

PS3 allows me to play it on my sofa, with a 52" screen.

I would love to get it on the PC, purely for the mods if nothing else. But the benefits of my PS3 setup make it more enjoyable.

I am picking up a copy when I upgrade my graphics card, and get a larger monitor.
Fri 07/10/11 at 17:37
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
You almost had me fooled, I thought you were a real RPG fan....

...and then you said rather play it on the PS3 than the PC! I bet you've not played Nehrim either!
Fri 07/10/11 at 14:04
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
So I doubt there are many of us who are not excited over this (not soon enough!!) release.

It screams quality, and the franchise is hardly without large amounts of diehard followers. It is undoubtedly going to be the game of the year at some point.

So what do we know so far? What are you excited about most? Have you planned your character yet? What platform are you going to get it on?

I think myself I will going for PS3. I don't like playing this sort of game on the PC as much as console, and it seems it is going to be one of the titles that may make use of the PS3's extra power.

We know it's not going to be online so that's not an issue.

Excited about most? Dragons. 'Nuff said.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.