GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I never thought i'd say this.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/03/03 at 18:36
Regular
I never thought i'd say this but i'm actually quite jelous of the ps2 owners as they get resident evil online, the game looks really good with battling loads of zombies and the clips are really detailed and you friends might not be you friend as they may be zombies, you can help others out who are injured. i'm sorry too say this. :(
Mon 17/03/03 at 20:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
To be quite honest, this sounds like rubbish. Is not the atmospehre created by solitude, rather than people going 'LOL, ya, uz kill da bads' and then firing shotguns everywhere.

It just would not work. In my opnion.
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:43
"Gracia senoir"
Resi online sound cool.
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:40
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Why are you sorry? Great games are great games, and great games on any system push the industry forward, benefitting everyone. Are you only sorry because everyone else in the playground has a PS2 and you don't?
Sat 15/03/03 at 22:44
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Hmmm... Resi online, sounds fun. I have a PS2.
Sat 15/03/03 at 22:43
Regular
I'm not bothered about the spin off games, but I'd like the main series to continue to be GC exclusive.

Anyway, Mikami seems to hate the PS2 these days, so it's rather likely they will.
Sat 15/03/03 at 22:36
"Uzi Lover"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Still, I couldn't care. :-D

Nor could, or do, I.
Sat 15/03/03 at 22:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
John.J wrote:
> The thing is didn't Capcom say the resident evil series would be
> Gamecube exclusive?

---

No.

They said they are creating 6 versions of Resident Evil exlusively for the GameCube - Resident Evil, Resident Evil Zero, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Resident Evil: Code Veronica and the all-new Resident Evil 4.

They said nothing about the series being exclusive - just those 6 games, which means they can still creat Resi games for Sony, and that's what they're doing.

Still, I couldn't care. :-D
Sat 15/03/03 at 19:34
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Resident Evil online is not being produced by Mikami-san who worked on all the resident evil games. It will be rubbish.
Sat 15/03/03 at 18:43
Regular
I agree with WS but theres something intriguing about Resident Evil Online
Sat 15/03/03 at 18:39
Regular
it's your opinion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.