GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where is the GameCube demo disc!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/03/03 at 21:06
Regular
Why can't Nintendo start making demo disc's! Sony do, Microsoft do, just because it is a differant sized disc, doesn't mean it is IMPOSSIBLE to make a demo disc for the official mag!
Sun 16/03/03 at 06:23
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
demo disc's are good but you do end up paying 5.49/5.99 for the mag.
Still I suppose 90% of people would pay that for 3 demos+
Sun 16/03/03 at 00:48
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
We all know Ninty can make demo disc's. GameCube Pods. They have demo disc's in some of them.

Growl. I want a couple of demo's!
Sat 15/03/03 at 23:01
Regular
"thursdayton!"
mäddmuñ wrote:
> Nintendo don't make them, as they don't want games spoiled too early,
> or somthing like that.

What about the GC versions of 3rd party titles? Couldnt EA do a demo disc of their titles for the GC and get a mag to give it away? The magazines sales would be phenomenal.
Sat 15/03/03 at 22:52
Regular
I bet that if more people had been given the chance to play the first day of Pikmin for free, they would've been hooked and bought the game.

Nintendo don't have to ruin future games, they can just give a taster of existing games. They already do that at shops and it wouldn't hurt them to allow magazines to promote their games!
Sat 15/03/03 at 21:55
Regular
Nintendo don't make them, as they don't want games spoiled too early, or somthing like that.
Sat 15/03/03 at 21:10
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Demos can be bad sometimes, I played a UT2003 demo on PC and it wasn't very enjoyable at all. I bought the game anyway and it was excellent, the demo just didn't do it justice. Renting a game before buying it is much better than getting a demo.
Sat 15/03/03 at 21:06
Regular
Why can't Nintendo start making demo disc's! Sony do, Microsoft do, just because it is a differant sized disc, doesn't mean it is IMPOSSIBLE to make a demo disc for the official mag!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.