GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Wrestlers Up For Grabs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/12/01 at 21:45
Regular
I apologise to Seifer for not letting him know earlier, and I wasn't going to put his wrestlers up for grabs until I'd talked to him. I never got the chance, and now Seifer has confirmed that they can be put up. So, here they are:

Booker T
Al Snow
Dean Malenko
Rob Van Dam
Haku

And one half of the Dudleys with AfroJoe.

Now, I know BBS asked me for a couple of these guys, but there are a few guys who are worse off than Scott, if he doesn't mind me saying. {:) But, since he was first, I've given him Billy Kidman in the LH, and put Saturn in the European, and put Haku up for sale instead. Hope this is okay. {:)

Booker T or RVD can be main eventers or IC, I reckon. RVD can also be hardcore. Malenko can be LH, IC, European, Al Snow can be IC, European, Hardcore. Haku can be IC, Euro, Hardcore and maybe a main eventer.

So there's quite a lot to choose from there, and it's first come, first serve UNLESS I think you've already got good enough wrestlers, and it's unfair on others. {:)

Thanks, Ant.
Sun 23/12/01 at 20:11
Regular
Yes we do
Sun 23/12/01 at 20:08
Regular
"pro evo fan"
so did you like my match then? i thought it was ok.

so can i have someone the or not?
do you guys all have msn?
Sun 23/12/01 at 16:29
Regular
Crash ²ºº¹ wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> Gah, bollards. Both Crash and Rickoss want RVD.

Well, at the
> moment I would
> say...Crash has much better wrestlers than Rickoss. Crash
> has 4 wrestlers,
> including Bret Hart and The Hurricane, so I would
> probably give him to
> Rickoss.

But I'm willing to let you two sort it
> out. {:)

Yeah it's OK, RiCkOsS can RVD....for Xmas :D

Thanks Crash :) What an Xmas prezzy :D
Sun 23/12/01 at 14:33
Regular
Okay then, Ant, can I have Haku in the harcore division then? Or is he already taken, or are you gonna give him to barker2k? ;)
Sat 22/12/01 at 13:16
Regular
"I like cheese"
Crash ²ºº¹ wrote:
> Ant wrote:

Well, at the
> moment I would
> say...Crash has much better wrestlers than Rickoss. Crash
> has 4 wrestlers,
> including Bret Hart and The Hurricane, so I would
> probably give him to
> Rickoss.

But I'm willing to let you two sort it
> out. {:)

>Yeah it's OK, RiCkOsS can RVD....for Xmas :D

Okay, Rickoss can have RVD, and if barker2k continues to visit then next week I'll probably give him Booker T.
Sat 22/12/01 at 12:05
Regular
Ant wrote:

Well, at the moment I would
> say...Crash has much better wrestlers than Rickoss. Crash has 4 wrestlers,
> including Bret Hart and The Hurricane, so I would probably give him to
> Rickoss.

But I'm willing to let you two sort it out. {:)

Yeah it's OK, RiCkOsS can RVD....for Xmas :D
Fri 21/12/01 at 13:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I quite liked this match. It was well written. I still need a partner fo as a part of the Dudleyz! And is everyone just ignoring what RBS said at the start of this topic?
Fri 21/12/01 at 09:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
That was quite a good match. All you need to do is split it up into paragraphs and change some of the spelling. Oh yeah, and the names don't need to be in capitals.
Fri 21/12/01 at 01:14
Regular
"pro evo fan"
Fri 21/12/01 at 00:18
Regular
"pro evo fan"
i would also like RVD,or arent i good enough to have the hardcore legend?i know im new to you guys but i read all you topics and posts and sometime a write posts and ive just done a topic a couple ov days back called xtreme hardcore division,so you can check that out if you want to see if im a good writer or not.

i think i also would be a great writer for some off the matches you have.

because i know quite abit about wrestling since ive been watching it since about 1990.and watching ECW for a year and a half,well i only watched it for RVD,SANDMAN and KID CASH who i thought was one of the best light weight wrestlers around, and i liked watching SUPER CRAZY.

heres a match so you can see if im good or not.

WRESTLERS= the rock VS hhh.
MATCH TYPE=

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.