GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Wrestlers Up For Grabs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/12/01 at 21:45
Regular
I apologise to Seifer for not letting him know earlier, and I wasn't going to put his wrestlers up for grabs until I'd talked to him. I never got the chance, and now Seifer has confirmed that they can be put up. So, here they are:

Booker T
Al Snow
Dean Malenko
Rob Van Dam
Haku

And one half of the Dudleys with AfroJoe.

Now, I know BBS asked me for a couple of these guys, but there are a few guys who are worse off than Scott, if he doesn't mind me saying. {:) But, since he was first, I've given him Billy Kidman in the LH, and put Saturn in the European, and put Haku up for sale instead. Hope this is okay. {:)

Booker T or RVD can be main eventers or IC, I reckon. RVD can also be hardcore. Malenko can be LH, IC, European, Al Snow can be IC, European, Hardcore. Haku can be IC, Euro, Hardcore and maybe a main eventer.

So there's quite a lot to choose from there, and it's first come, first serve UNLESS I think you've already got good enough wrestlers, and it's unfair on others. {:)

Thanks, Ant.
Thu 27/12/01 at 22:51
Regular
"..."
MikeAll wrote:
> Can i have Al Snow or is he already gone?

Already gone.
Thu 27/12/01 at 20:05
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Can i have Al Snow or is he already gone?
Thu 27/12/01 at 12:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
barker2k wrote:
> so how do i go about to get matches and how does this all work?
my msn address
> is [email protected]

Right, I'll add you on MSN (I'm [email protected]) and it's really very easy.

Basically, each week (usually in the weekend) I post a WWF Forum Wrestling Update, which lists all wrestlers, champs and no.1 contenders. Then, I write a list of this week's matches with the writers underneath. So basically if you see a match which says underneath it, "written by barker_2k", that's your one. Then, write it (if possible) and post it at any point during that week. If you can't do it then just tell me, I won't mind.

Usually you'll be able to choose the winner, although occasionally I may tell you in case it's really important we have the same champion or something. However, that hardly ever happens. {:)
Wed 26/12/01 at 13:50
Regular
"pro evo fan"
so how do i go about to get matches and how does this all work?
my msn address is [email protected]
Wed 26/12/01 at 12:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
> barker2k wrote:
> thanxs ant, so ant do you have an msn email address
> ten?
i might not be able to
> be online every day couse i work late some
> times ( im a chef)but i can get on
> most times

Yeah, that's fine, not
> everyone can be online everyday.

Except me! Mwahahahahaha! Nah, not really. Couldn't get on on bloody Xmas Eve. Oh yes I could actually! *Afro wanders off thinking of what day he last wasn't online.
Wed 26/12/01 at 12:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
barker2k wrote:
> thanxs ant, so ant do you have an msn email address ten?
i might not be able to
> be online every day couse i work late some times ( im a chef)but i can get on
> most times

Yeah, that's fine, not everyone can be online everyday.
Tue 25/12/01 at 12:45
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Okay, how about if I give Haku in the hardcore division to Crash.

Now, I'll
> give barker_2k Booker T for the moment, as his match was actually quite good.
> And as long as he visits regularly, then he can keep Booker and I'll give him
> more as we go along.

Oh yeah, and Rickoss can have Malenko in the LH
> Division.

This okay with you all?

Thanks Ant ;)
Tue 25/12/01 at 02:44
Regular
"pro evo fan"
thanxs ant, so ant do you have an msn email address ten?
i might not be able to be online every day couse i work late some times ( im a chef)but i can get on most times
Mon 24/12/01 at 10:40
Regular
"I like cheese"
Okay, how about if I give Haku in the hardcore division to Crash.

Now, I'll give barker_2k Booker T for the moment, as his match was actually quite good. And as long as he visits regularly, then he can keep Booker and I'll give him more as we go along.

Oh yeah, and Rickoss can have Malenko in the LH Division.

This okay with you all?
Sun 23/12/01 at 20:12
Regular
my address is - [email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.