GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Triple H is no Cheater ( All read dis)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/12/01 at 20:47
Regular
I know that half of ukchatforums will have read the topic by a JAT called riftstrider when he accused our mate HHH of being a cheat and then ever since that every other newbie/ people who dont know him have had a go.

I have know him quite a while and i know he wouldnt do something like that, it just aint him.

Now totoro and d34nO 2K2 have you got a problem with HHH because you seem to be having a go at him alot.
So if you have a problem with him,go and tell him.

So NOW you've been told, leave him alone.
KR

P.S any one seen my mountain goat?
Starlight was being chased by it, then it was gone
Wed 19/12/01 at 20:55
Regular
"pob, the originator"
In your title it said ' HHH is no cheater' However consequently in your post you made no claims to support your initial action. I don't know HHH so I can't comment; however if he has copied reviews I think he should be warned; yet not banned.
Wed 19/12/01 at 20:54
Regular
yeh but this way it stays in one place, and every one who knows Triple H can see this is a topic which has him in it, instead of just not bothering to read "game-a-day" fake things
Wed 19/12/01 at 20:54
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Although it looks like it could be true, we have no proof.
Someone could have copied HHH's review.
I really don't think HHH would do this. He has the capability to make his own.

If he did, I hope he feels real bad!! :-)
Wed 19/12/01 at 20:52
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Kid Rock wrote:

Now totoro and d34nO 2K2 have you got a problem with HHH because you
> seem to be having a go at him alot.
So if you have a problem with him,go and
> tell him.

Where is he??
Oh, he's probably at looking for new material.
Wed 19/12/01 at 20:48
Regular
Point number 1: Meka proved himself, as well as the JAT, that he copied those reviews.

Point number 2: There is a topic discussing this. Stop making pointless new ones.
Wed 19/12/01 at 20:47
Regular
I know that half of ukchatforums will have read the topic by a JAT called riftstrider when he accused our mate HHH of being a cheat and then ever since that every other newbie/ people who dont know him have had a go.

I have know him quite a while and i know he wouldnt do something like that, it just aint him.

Now totoro and d34nO 2K2 have you got a problem with HHH because you seem to be having a go at him alot.
So if you have a problem with him,go and tell him.

So NOW you've been told, leave him alone.
KR

P.S any one seen my mountain goat?
Starlight was being chased by it, then it was gone

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.