GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The playstation 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/03/03 at 17:35
Regular
According to the psw ps2 mag there is alot of information about the ps3 technically it is going to be the best as now it will be silver with the front of the console (top) will be glass. To open the ps3 you wave your hand infront of it and it opens straight away. You can download upto basically anything onto it from a very small price. The controllers will be very different as they will be wireless and use an infa red system plus they have added two more buttons on the bottom of the control. But thats not all suppose you have an xbox and you know how big they are now in the middle of the controller it has a type of spring thing that can chane the size of the controller to your need from 150mm to 300mm isnt that great for all of us. The ps3 will be wall mountable and nearly wireless aswell. You may not even need a tv as there will be a virtual reality headset. (oh look at the technology)This is only a few things in it if you want the whole lot buy the psw mag. its all in there and plus the ps3 is hoping to come out in the year 2005 rumoursa say maybe this year so keep your fingers crossed. The ps3 will now be in a square shape aswell not a radiater as my friend calls the ps2.
hope this was usefull to all of you ps fans
Mon 17/03/03 at 17:35
Regular
"And some more !"
According to the psw ps2 mag there is alot of information about the ps3 technically it is going to be the best as now it will be silver with the front of the console (top) will be glass. To open the ps3 you wave your hand infront of it and it opens straight away. You can download upto basically anything onto it from a very small price. The controllers will be very different as they will be wireless and use an infa red system plus they have added two more buttons on the bottom of the control. But thats not all suppose you have an xbox and you know how big they are now in the middle of the controller it has a type of spring thing that can chane the size of the controller to your need from 150mm to 300mm isnt that great for all of us. The ps3 will be wall mountable and nearly wireless aswell. You may not even need a tv as there will be a virtual reality headset. (oh look at the technology)This is only a few things in it if you want the whole lot buy the psw mag. its all in there and plus the ps3 is hoping to come out in the year 2005 rumoursa say maybe this year so keep your fingers crossed. The ps3 will now be in a square shape aswell not a radiater as my friend calls the ps2.
hope this was usefull to all of you ps fans
Mon 17/03/03 at 17:38
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
Glass? HAHAHAHA

VR Headset? HAHAHAHA
Mon 17/03/03 at 17:38
Regular
"^_^"
Well from the sound of that looks like Sony are trying to buil;d a super console and will end up with the worst console on the market again :P
Mon 17/03/03 at 17:39
Regular
"And some more !"
Parr wrote:
> Well from the sound of that looks like Sony are trying to buil;d a
> super console and will end up with the worst console on the market
> again :P

your probably only saying that because you cant afford one lol :P
Mon 17/03/03 at 17:43
Regular
"And some more !"
yeah i think it will be pretty cool and ill be laughing at you when it does come out haha hahahah ahahahah hahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah ahahahah
Mon 17/03/03 at 17:44
Regular
"^_^"
grand theft ali wrote:
> Parr wrote:
> Well from the sound of that looks like Sony are trying to buil;d a
> super console and will end up with the worst console on the market
> again :P
>
> your probably only saying that because you cant afford one lol :P

No, its not that. I was thinking alot actually and I put alot of thought into going out and buying one of the Playstation Series. But I came to the following conclusions:

Games - No need to buy a PS2 only decent exclusive is GTA Series and my sweet PC will be enough for that! :P My Gamecube offers most of the games I want, such as Resident Evil Series and Metroid, Zelda and also all the multi format greats like Fifa 2003.

DVD - No need, I have my PC :P

Money - Would be a waste of it from my opinion. I mean why would I buy one? If you have any good reasons then please suggest them to me so I can say whether that wud be a good enoguh one or not.
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:22
Sounds good, i know that i would love one of them, but thinking about it, isnt glass a bit dangerous, i would probably brake it within a week of getting it...
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:32
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Pft, it isn't even close to the quality of the Gadget Gamecube.
Mon 17/03/03 at 19:45
Regular
Great, so everytime something moves in front of it the disc tray will open, that's mighty helpful.

And we can enjoy the comforts of a wireless controller (which Nintendo already provide) and the joys of losing control as something breaks the infra red beam. Shame they haven't got Nintendo's intelligence and use radio waves instead.

I want one already.
Mon 17/03/03 at 20:11
grand theft ali wrote:
> yeah i think it will be pretty cool and ill be laughing at you when it
> does come out haha hahahah ahahahah hahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah
> ahahahah

Funny guy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.