GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The playstation 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/03/03 at 17:35
Regular
According to the psw ps2 mag there is alot of information about the ps3 technically it is going to be the best as now it will be silver with the front of the console (top) will be glass. To open the ps3 you wave your hand infront of it and it opens straight away. You can download upto basically anything onto it from a very small price. The controllers will be very different as they will be wireless and use an infa red system plus they have added two more buttons on the bottom of the control. But thats not all suppose you have an xbox and you know how big they are now in the middle of the controller it has a type of spring thing that can chane the size of the controller to your need from 150mm to 300mm isnt that great for all of us. The ps3 will be wall mountable and nearly wireless aswell. You may not even need a tv as there will be a virtual reality headset. (oh look at the technology)This is only a few things in it if you want the whole lot buy the psw mag. its all in there and plus the ps3 is hoping to come out in the year 2005 rumoursa say maybe this year so keep your fingers crossed. The ps3 will now be in a square shape aswell not a radiater as my friend calls the ps2.
hope this was usefull to all of you ps fans
Wed 19/03/03 at 16:49
Regular
Berserko wrote:
> Whitestripes wrote:
> Gee Beserko, I really admire your ability to repeat everything I
> said;
> minus wit and proper spellings.
> **
> I posted it by mistake before finishing it

Two hours after mine?
Wed 19/03/03 at 15:41
"For the horde!!!!"
cipro wrote:
> It sounds more like futuristic coffee thable than an actual gaming
> console.

no it looks like a toaster.
Wed 19/03/03 at 13:25
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It sounds more like futuristic coffee thable than an actual gaming console.
Wed 19/03/03 at 12:44
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
grand theft ali, if a magazine really said that it would probly get sued by sony for lowering thier sales, by saying stuff like its made of glass.
Wed 19/03/03 at 10:30
"slightlyshortertagl"
I really want one.

Honest.

:-p
Wed 19/03/03 at 10:26
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
What a completely pointless topic. Full of total balls.

* Looks for worthwile topic in fog *

* gives up and goes to "sensible" forum *
Wed 19/03/03 at 09:57
Regular
glass would make the console to heavy, and it might get broke. Translucent plastic?
Wed 19/03/03 at 08:53
"For the horde!!!!"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Gee Beserko, I really admire your ability to repeat everything I said;
> minus wit and proper spellings.

I posted it by mistake before finishing it
Tue 18/03/03 at 12:43
"Darkness, always"
grand theft ali wrote:
> According to the psw ps2 mag there is alot of information about the
> ps3 technically it is going to be the best as now it will be silver
> with the front of the console (top) will be glass.

Wow. Such an aesthetic (not to mention easilly breakable) delight will surely put the PS3 leaps and bounds ahead of any attempt to surpass its technical superiority.

Amazing.
Tue 18/03/03 at 12:42
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
You just wrote this crap to up your word count.

All of the stuff you said is complete c**p (pardon my french). Vr Headsets? hahaha, likely...

And you will be laughing at him? No, i dont think so. Infact if these people could see you and you were saying this rubbish they would be POINTING and laughing at you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.