GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Console Wait Changed My Mind"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/12/01 at 19:28
Regular
I dont if anyone else changed there mind because of the wait for Gamecube and XBOX. I was going to get a Gamecube and Im now getting a PS2 because of the wait til Spring and maybe even later i think NINTY and MICROSOFT have made a big mistake by doing this and the price of PS2 also swayed it for me.
Tue 27/09/11 at 12:52
Yeah.... sounds good, should be FAIRLY dry la!

Set off in sunlight (6pm) and get back bike light (8pm) :D

Meet at the Ribchester Arms in time for a 6pm departure ;)
Mon 26/09/11 at 21:07
Regular
Sound good to me
Mon 26/09/11 at 13:28
Regular
Anyone Fancy Longridge Fell on Wednesday, weather looks very good, cheers Si
Thu 20/12/01 at 09:16
Regular
"not dead"
I don't understand?

Do some of you peopel just want 'a' console?

Do you not see games on certain systems and think 'thats the one for me!'. I did when I first saw the Gamecube in action. Yes I've seen plenty of decent games come to the PS2, but where is Mario? Where is Link? I can't see the point in buying a console that won't have the games I like most on it, just because I'm impatient.

But hey, you don't all share my tastes, y'know it's different for girls and all that. ;-)

Besides, by brother's getting a PS2 for Xmas, so I'll check out any games that look alright with him.
Thu 20/12/01 at 09:08
Regular
"DS..."
ßër§ëkër wrote:
> Whoops, now how did I do that? (Scratches head)

I believe it's called spamming or getting your word count up, and if you don't mind could you please stop it? thank you.
slik ~_~
Thu 20/12/01 at 07:31
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
It's unfortunate with the release dates, that it puts people off buying set console, and there's nothing we can do about it.

In a perfect world, we would not be botherered by release dates and just sit there, not bothered as time drifts by and all the latest fads flash before our eyes. Then, that magical day comes, the launch of "the" console. You recieve a letter that day, saying that "your" console is ready to collect. You go down to your local shop and pick it up, buy a game or two, take them home, and have hours of gaming pleasure.

Ah, what a perfect world would be!
Thu 20/12/01 at 05:09
Whoops, now how did I do that? (Scratches head)
Thu 20/12/01 at 05:08
I have played all three systems and own a PS2. I really don't see any reason to get a GC because it doesn't impress me much but the Xbox is a good machine with lots of great titles coming out, and the PS2 is just great all around. It has great games and the price of them will be falling soon.
Thu 20/12/01 at 05:01
I have played all three systems and own a PS2. I really don't see any reason to get a GC because it doesn't impress me much but the Xbox is a good machine with lots of great titles coming out, and the PS2 is just great all around. It has great games and the price of them will be falling soon.
Wed 19/12/01 at 21:44
Regular
"Digging!"
Ant wrote:
{:) "ONCE
> YOU POP, YOU CAN'T STOP!!"
Is this something to do with farting?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.