GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Console Wait Changed My Mind"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/12/01 at 19:28
Regular
I dont if anyone else changed there mind because of the wait for Gamecube and XBOX. I was going to get a Gamecube and Im now getting a PS2 because of the wait til Spring and maybe even later i think NINTY and MICROSOFT have made a big mistake by doing this and the price of PS2 also swayed it for me.
Wed 19/12/01 at 19:28
Regular
I dont if anyone else changed there mind because of the wait for Gamecube and XBOX. I was going to get a Gamecube and Im now getting a PS2 because of the wait til Spring and maybe even later i think NINTY and MICROSOFT have made a big mistake by doing this and the price of PS2 also swayed it for me.
Wed 19/12/01 at 20:32
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
i couldn't decide so gunna wait for a must have game to come out on one of the systems.

Even then i'll probably get it on import
Wed 19/12/01 at 20:35
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
My situation was very similar.

I had intended to wait and play all systems before making a decision, but in August of this year I begun getting bored of waiting, and knew that the PS2 would be going down in price shortly.

So, I went out and ordered my console from SR and it was with me within days. No regrets about it.
Wed 19/12/01 at 21:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
I wrote a topic about this, and now it's been proved.

OH YEAAAAHHH!! CLASSIQUE!!

*Can Ant be bothered to do his catchphrase?*

{:) "ONCE YOU POP, YOU CAN'T STOP!!" CLASSIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Yes*
Wed 19/12/01 at 21:44
Regular
"Digging!"
Ant wrote:
{:) "ONCE
> YOU POP, YOU CAN'T STOP!!"
Is this something to do with farting?
Thu 20/12/01 at 05:01
I have played all three systems and own a PS2. I really don't see any reason to get a GC because it doesn't impress me much but the Xbox is a good machine with lots of great titles coming out, and the PS2 is just great all around. It has great games and the price of them will be falling soon.
Thu 20/12/01 at 05:08
I have played all three systems and own a PS2. I really don't see any reason to get a GC because it doesn't impress me much but the Xbox is a good machine with lots of great titles coming out, and the PS2 is just great all around. It has great games and the price of them will be falling soon.
Thu 20/12/01 at 05:09
Whoops, now how did I do that? (Scratches head)
Thu 20/12/01 at 07:31
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
It's unfortunate with the release dates, that it puts people off buying set console, and there's nothing we can do about it.

In a perfect world, we would not be botherered by release dates and just sit there, not bothered as time drifts by and all the latest fads flash before our eyes. Then, that magical day comes, the launch of "the" console. You recieve a letter that day, saying that "your" console is ready to collect. You go down to your local shop and pick it up, buy a game or two, take them home, and have hours of gaming pleasure.

Ah, what a perfect world would be!
Thu 20/12/01 at 09:08
Regular
"DS..."
ßër§ëkër wrote:
> Whoops, now how did I do that? (Scratches head)

I believe it's called spamming or getting your word count up, and if you don't mind could you please stop it? thank you.
slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.