GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHO HAS THE BEST GRAPCHICS X BOX, GAMECUBE,OR PS2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/12/01 at 16:12
Regular
which has the the best graphics pas2,xbox and gamecube how many bit are they
Sat 17/09/11 at 18:11
Regular
We are planning on riding to rivington from preston meet at the cuerden valley park car park on the asda road at 8am, by the speed camera, the ride is about 35 miles and should take us about 3 to 4 hours
Fri 21/12/01 at 18:07
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
your still comparing apples and pairs
Fri 21/12/01 at 08:10
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> PS2 does support anti-aliasing but some developers seem to find it difficult to implement - or just don't bother.

The PS2 can do Full screen, edge and selective anti-aliasing through the hard ware without any problems. Developers found it difficult at first due to it not being obvious, but after 6 months found the solutions...

You have to remeber the AA uses memory and the more you AA a game, the bigger impact this has on the CPU...

I can't say the the AA on the PS2 is that bad, I have yet to see a game that makes me go urg!! and who cares about the scenery when your playing a fast paced game?
Thu 20/12/01 at 21:31
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Natbuc wrote:
>Gran turismo on the DC...wtf?

Remember Bleem for the PC. Well they release Bleemcast. A disc cost £5 or something around that figure. It would then let you play PS1 games on your DC with improved graphics. They only released it for a few games. Only 1 game could be played on the disc and GT2 was one of the first games to be done. But £5 for a disc that only let you play 1 game was a bit annoying but it gave the DC owners a good racing game to play.
Thu 20/12/01 at 21:22
Regular
"Tag as above"
I agree its the games that make the console and its graphics.

PS2 wins because I have one.
Thu 20/12/01 at 20:41
Regular
"  "
uk_vamp wrote:
> your comparing 3 diffrent systems with different hardware features and no the
> game don't have anti aliasing it's a hardware thing this is seen best on GT2 on
> bleemcast as the DC has it but the PS1 didn't that why it looked better

i had
> to clear that up

Gran turismo on the DC...wtf?
Thu 20/12/01 at 20:39
X-Box but then again its about gameplay to me too!!! PS2 will always pass it.
Thu 20/12/01 at 20:22
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
to me it does'nt really matter about graphic, its all about gameplay.
Wed 19/12/01 at 21:28
"High polygon count"
PS2 does support anti-aliasing but some developers seem to find it difficult to implement - or just don't bother.

Best examples I've seen so far are "Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance" and (from video clips only) ICO.
Wed 19/12/01 at 19:24
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
your comparing 3 diffrent systems with different hardware features and no the game don't have anti aliasing it's a hardware thing this is seen best on GT2 on bleemcast as the DC has it but the PS1 didn't that why it looked better

i had to clear that up

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.