GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UNCOVERED Game-A-Day Fake!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/12/01 at 13:21
Regular
Being quite keen to make sure my hard earned cash isn't wasted on below standard games, There are a few review sites which I will visit before making a purchase from special reserve. One of these sites being situated in the US. Imagine my dismay at finding one reviewer here cutting and pasting the reviews from that website directly to this website without even changing a word.
The culprit:

TRIPLE_H.

Checkout some of the reviews such as Baldurs Gate or Jak and Daxter.
This is obviously a ploy to flood the site with as many reviews as possible (written by proffesional reviewers I might add) to see if he/she can sneak off with a couple of free games.
Well, you've been rumbled!! You should hold your head in shame.
C'mon put your OWN words in the review and give us all a chance.
Thu 20/12/01 at 21:07
Regular
100th post in this topic.

code: 100 complete...............
Thu 20/12/01 at 21:05
Regular
"  "
U seen snuggly's new tag line....u wanna be worried my fellow spurs supporter
Thu 20/12/01 at 21:03
Regular
"Wasting away"
When reading this you realise just how serious some people take this site. For God sake, it's an internet site. Nothing more, nothing less and yet people take it beyond serious. Everyone hates SPAMMERS, they treat the place though like they own and it moan about everything.

When you are on the site, you almost become a part of it but after leaveing the place for ages then coming back you wonder why you bother? It's thing like this that annoy me. Who cares?

'I hate you know HHH cos you cheated'

Ummmm no. I don't care if he slayed the whole SR staff, I'd still like him because of who he is. If he cheated? Fine. If he didn't? Fine. Like I care and niether should you lot.
Thu 20/12/01 at 00:20
Regular
"You Bum!!"
The staff????I doubt that very much. Could be Loki of course because I harassed him about my Smackdown 3 copy :)Anyway I am too tired now. Ill see what happens tomorrow. If I am banned, I will feel a bit upset to say the least...But hopefully everything turns out ok....

Good night everyone....
Thu 20/12/01 at 00:13
Regular
Reading through the topic, and going on my past experience of triple_H's posts, I cant believe he would do such a thing.

What I find hard to believe is why would some sick bastad want to frame him? Is this a job from the inside of SR? sounds unlikely, but everything has to be considered in a situation like this. Maybe someone in the staff has somthing against Triple_H?
Thu 20/12/01 at 00:12
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
Why did the blonde have a sore navel?
Because her boyfriend was also
> blond

What is the difference between a blonde and "The Titanic"?
>
They know how many men went down on "The Titanic".

Why do
> Blondes take the pill?
So they know what day of the week it is.

HAHAHAHHAHA. The titanic one was class. Here are some of mine:

How do you save a men from drowning?
Take your off off your head.

Why do blondes wear green lipstick?
Well red means stop...

Why do blondes have more fun?
They are easier to amuse

Have you heard that NASA recently hired a whole bunch of blondes?
Yeah they are doing research on blcak holes

:)
Thu 20/12/01 at 00:03
Regular
Me reckons Triple H didn't cheat, he's got no reason to, from what i've seen he's a good poster.

I reckon it's all a conspiracy, an Alien took over Mr H's body and copied reviews in the hope of winning himself a Game or a DVD up to the price of £50.

Nah I reckon it is a setup though, he he this is getting more and more like an episode of the X Files, afterall why the heck would some JAT sign on, and on his first day decide to check out Triple H's reviews to see if they where copied?

It's a conspiracy I tells ya.

*BUT ON A LIGHTER NOTE*

Why did the blonde have a sore navel?
Because her boyfriend was also blond

What is the difference between a blonde and "The Titanic"?
They know how many men went down on "The Titanic".

Why do Blondes take the pill?
So they know what day of the week it is.
Wed 19/12/01 at 23:56
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Yes I have now changed my password as well. This PC is gonna be monitored 24/76. I installed a CCTV on here :)
Wed 19/12/01 at 23:54
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
All good then... if you didn't win and there's nothing to hold against you then it's all ok...

OH, and you did make it so you have to log on each time right???

Finally check out the topic I've made on cheating... sorry to draw this rubbich out... but if we come up with some rules of it then we can be far quicker about what happens in the future (let's face it... cheating topcs come up all the time!)

Sonic
Wed 19/12/01 at 23:51
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Anyway Ive changed my password now so there is no reason why someone should log in to my account (which does seem to be the most likely explanation)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.