GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the cube is the cutest compared to it's rivals?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/12/01 at 22:09
Regular
the cube is the cutest compared to it's rivals?
Mon 24/12/01 at 22:08
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Well, yes. But its also the most dangerous. With those sharp edges :o) Unless you dropped an X-Box on someones head, then the X-Box would rule in the most dangerous catergory.
Mon 24/12/01 at 22:38
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
the Xbox is a multimedia system... plays games, plays DVDs (doesn't it?), has Windows, has a hard drive, plays CDs (I assume), and you can use it as a high tech cricket, baseball, hockey, tennis, squash, etc. bat/racket/stick (or Stik if you prefer)

The ultimate in next gen ball hitting...

(no not those kind of balls you damn dirty people!)
Tue 25/12/01 at 21:20
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
just show that when designing a console u can make it cool from the inside and outside unlike the xbox.
Fri 26/08/11 at 08:41
Regular
Does anyone fancy doing a round of Gisburn...
Just throwing it out there....
Sat 27/08/11 at 12:45
Gisburn may be a little too far for a Weds night jaunt, unless you have lights :)

It's certainly a goer for a Sunday ride sometime ;)

I think we only have three more rides for Weds night with the last one being the traditional Darwen Tower ride!
Tue 30/08/11 at 21:24
Regular
Can't do this wed, obliged to have birthday T with family. Have a good one whatever you all get up to.

Brian.
Wed 31/08/11 at 09:17
Regular
Gisburn is shi te ; )
Wed 31/08/11 at 09:18
Regular
lol it wont let me bloody swear
Wed 31/08/11 at 09:26
Regular
Make a decision then someone please...
Wed 31/08/11 at 11:52
Regular
Cant make tonight unfortunately. Is there still a thought of doing high street this coming sunday ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.