GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How much do you spend weekly on games and accesories"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/03/03 at 23:37
Regular
At least 20 pounds, at most 60 pounds.
Tue 18/03/03 at 16:02
Regular
Spent close to a grand last year on games/hardware. Buying an xbox and a GC plus buying games for both whilst still supporting a PS2.

These days, however, i spend very very little on gaming. Mainly becasue of me spending my money elsewhere (car mainly-getting a brand new 03 Corsa SXi next month)

I've only bought Halo, Rocky and Sonic mega collection this year. Although I do have CM4 and Zelda on order. So basically works out to about £80 for this year. Although should go up quite a bit in the next few months as i'm doing an extra shift at work (mondays off uni) and quite a few releases which take my fancy. (metroid prime, resi zero, super monkey ball 2, Dead or alive volleyball, mortal kombat)
Tue 18/03/03 at 15:32
"slightlyshortertagl"
a game every 6 or so weeks... max
Tue 18/03/03 at 15:28
Regular
"smile, it's free"
In the last eight months, I've spent about £90. Less than three quid per week, on average.

I don't think I could justify anything like £1000 per year, I just don't spend enough time playing for that. Perhaps once I graduate this summer and acutually have some disposable income things will change, but we'll see.

(assuming I acutally do graduate...)
Tue 18/03/03 at 15:26
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I don't buy games on a weekly basis, I usually go monthly at most, it cuts down on what I'll be paying and I'll actually get time to play my games before I decide to buy another.

That said, it's a busy month for games now, and I already have three on pre-order, though I didn't buy them all at once.
Tue 18/03/03 at 15:24
Regular
"Not your monkey"
voodoo2000 wrote:
> At least 20 pounds, at most 60 pounds.

Blimmin heck!

Do you actually play everything you buy (to completion)?
If so, you have have WAAAY too much time.

Is spend about 20 every month or so.
Tue 18/03/03 at 15:21
"Darkness, always"
That's more than £1000 a year on games and accessories, minimum.
Tue 18/03/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Bicycle"
Hmmm... Never seen someone reply to themselves when it was a non-retorical question... Oh well.

£0. And that's the truth folks!
Mon 17/03/03 at 23:37
Regular
At least 20 pounds, at most 60 pounds.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.