GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Post rate slowing down?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/03/03 at 13:07
Regular
Are there less members of the forum now? ive noticed the amount of posts slowing down significantly (pardon my bad spelling).
Tue 18/03/03 at 13:36
Regular
Yeah, hilarious...
Tue 18/03/03 at 13:36
"Darkness, always"
Untitled wrote:
> all it means is that ur name appeares in a diarrhea colour, which is
> ironic, seeing as that's all that you seem to spout,

I wasn't talking about me. I was talking about how he should make a decent impression. Just like you should stop talking crap yourself.
Tue 18/03/03 at 13:37
"Darkness, always"
Untitled wrote:
> Insane bartender, you know the arrogant fool, who spends his entire
> life in these forums making sure he is the number 1 poster each month,

Yes, the arrogant fool who types faster than you and has more of interest to say and so doesn't have to spend as much time thinking up whiney crap like you.

I'm arrogant, I can admit that. But I'm arrogant because I can genuinely look down on the likes of you and say that I'm the better man. You come back with what? I post a lot?

Excuse me for being able to type quickly.
Tue 18/03/03 at 14:00
Regular
"Bicycle"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> No, I don't.

Actually, you do. You just don't know it yet. ;).

Anyway, I believe, though what IB was saying is strictly right, that it often depends on the quality of the posts, esencially the grammar, as it's probably the easist thing ever. See, me, I don't get flamed at all. [But I will now that I've said that...] And in my opinion that is largely because I can capitalize my "i"'s, and also put full stops [full stops are "." for all you who don't know] at the end of my posts.
Tue 18/03/03 at 14:12
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I have to say, there's nothing I hate more than reading sumthin dats ritten in txt tlk, it jst annys me. i h8 it, i h8 bd grama 2 cos it luks rong. whenever i rite sumthin i hav 2 make sure it is gud gramma. luks so much better.
Tue 18/03/03 at 14:18
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Untitled wrote:
> Insane bartender, you know the arrogant fool, who spends his entire
> life in these forums making sure he is the number 1 poster each month,

Reminds me of the kind of argument I used to use in the playground at school.

"Yeah, well, um, you spend your whole life doing it. So there"
Tue 18/03/03 at 16:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Untitled wrote:
> all it means is that ur name appeares in a diarrhea colour, which is
> ironic, seeing as that's all that you seem to spout,

---

You have a strange colour of diarrhea, matey. :-)
Tue 18/03/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You know, I was thinking the same thing earlier!

Sh*tting gold...
Tue 18/03/03 at 17:17
Regular
FUnnily enough, IB is pretty much the best poster in these forums (minus me, obviously, as I have better humour) it's such a contrast that you're calling him a bad 'un.
Tue 18/03/03 at 17:55
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
1864 posts in the last 24 hours. That's about average, it frequently dips as low as 1300 and rises to 2500.

Just for the sake of it, there were about 400 on Christmas day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.