GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Funnyiest film of all time"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/12/01 at 13:31
Regular
i think it has to be Airplane or one of the Naked gun films. and south park might come in somewhere.

just my 5p's worth.

and don't slate muffins
Wed 19/12/01 at 23:55
Regular
"accidental superher"
yeah DOGMA is so DARN funny...has to be the one for me...
Wed 19/12/01 at 22:35
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Oh, I loved Kingpin as well.

Bill Murray is soooo funny in that film.
Wed 19/12/01 at 19:37
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
It has to be the one and only, Dogma for me.

Basically, Dogma is a not-so dark satire on religion. The film begins with Bethany Sloane (Linda Fiorentino), who meets a "ghost" named Metatron (Alan Rickman). Metatron informs Bethany that the fate of the world is in her hands - as the final descendant from Christ, she must destroy 2 forsaken renegade angels, Batleby (Ben Affleck) and Loki (Matt Damon), who are trying to exploit a loop-hole and destroy existence itself.

As Bethany starts her journey, she is attacked by 3 skaters, who are working for Azrael (Jason Lee), another bad guy. However, two disciples save the day, in Jay Phat Buds (Jason Mewes) and Silent Bob (Kevin Smith). They help her in her journey, along with Rufus (Chris Rock), the "13th" Apostle. The climax is a showdown between Asrael and the good guys. However, that is not all, they must halt the renegades from entering a gate at a chosen church.

The film is damn funny!
Wed 19/12/01 at 18:32
Regular
"Whatever!"
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation is another one!!
Wed 19/12/01 at 18:26
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
Ah now we're getting some real classics mentioned
Wed 19/12/01 at 12:05
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Trading Places,
Beverly Hills Cop,
Ghostbusters,
National Lampoons Vacation.
Wed 19/12/01 at 11:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Wed 19/12/01 at 11:50
Regular
"You've upset me"
Life of Brian, Holy Grail and Meaning of Life, all made me laugh my head off. It's one of those three.
Wed 19/12/01 at 10:52
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
'The Big Lebowski' was also a great 'laugh out loud' flick?
Wed 19/12/01 at 05:47
Spaceballs has to be one of the funniest. I love the ludecris speed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.