GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's the coolest game character ever???"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/12/01 at 23:09
Regular
Who's the coolest game character ever???
Fri 30/09/11 at 15:36
Sorry Jon... only just seen this post!!

I'm sure Steve can reduce this image size ;)

Paul
Thu 11/08/11 at 10:57
Regular
Could this image please be removed or compressed, as at over 400kb it makes browsing the web site via mobile terrible

:)
Fri 28/12/01 at 22:41
EVERYBODY knows that you cant beat cloud on his harley daytona ripping through a window like its sugar glass...
Fri 28/12/01 at 22:23
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i personally think dante is a cool character but his voice definetly does not suit him, but to me Solid Snake is still the coolest.
Fri 28/12/01 at 22:11
Regular
"WWJD"
I believe in heaven and hell so yeah but not like they show on DMC i still think Dante is way kooler
Fri 28/12/01 at 22:05
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
Longy:0) wrote:
> solid snake is armed and Dante would be kool being un armed who would win Danter
> (Half demon half human) or Solid Snake got to be Dante and alot kooler

well i know solid snake is armed but that not the point of the game its mostly about stealth (not using weapons) but i still think he's better that Dante because he's more realistinc in terms of being a real life character while Dante is closer to fiction (except if you belive in demons and stuff like that).
Fri 28/12/01 at 22:01
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
Longy:0) wrote:
> what a blue hedgehog? not that hard but no character is hard to think up of

maybe not but still a good idea using a slow animal such as a hedgehog to be the fastest game character ever, he's probably the fastest games character you will ever get the chance to play.
Fri 28/12/01 at 22:00
Regular
"WWJD"
solid snake is armed and Dante would be kool being un armed who would win Danter (Half demon half human) or Solid Snake got to be Dante and alot kooler
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:57
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
Solid Snake has to be the best unarmed character ever but if your talking with weapons then maybe Dante from devil may cry.
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:56
Regular
"WWJD"
what a blue hedgehog? not that hard but no character is hard to think up of

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.