GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo (what percent would you rate it out of 100?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/12/01 at 20:41
Regular
hi guys i might get it for christmas but just how good is it
i used to have Iss 98 for the n64, does it have that great arcade playability? what percent would you rate it out of 100 please let me know
thanks again
chris
Thu 20/12/01 at 15:55
Regular
"360: swfcman"
chris_coxy wrote:
> i swaped gta3 4 pro evo soccer, i prefer pes anyday i would rate it 94%

Good on you mate! This lad knows how to pick games. :D
Thu 20/12/01 at 15:00
Regular
I would rate it 96%
Thu 20/12/01 at 14:08
i swaped gta3 4 pro evo soccer, i prefer pes anyday i would rate it 94%
Tue 18/12/01 at 22:19
Regular
SD3 king wrote:
> i'd say about 85% the commentry and lack of real players names, and real club
> names lets it down

Erm, have you played the game? You will find that most of the players names are correct and the less known ones are not all there. The clubs names though, does that really make a difference? its not as if they make a servere amount of damage to the game is it? And yes the commentry is rather bad, but all these points go to the presentation rather than the game, and if thats how you judge your games your better off with fifa.
Tue 18/12/01 at 20:14
i'd say about 85% the commentry and lack of real players names, and real club names lets it down
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:02
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> I'm surer Pro evo doesn't take too kindly to being called 'it'.

Hell, this is the most i have ever been talked about! :D

I have just done the Asian cup, only took me 2 games to win as there are only 6 teams that are able to play in it!
Tue 18/12/01 at 18:49
Regular
"Whatever!"
Id probably give it about 94% Its by far the best footy game ever produced!!
Tue 18/12/01 at 18:18
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Reload wrote:
> As i said earlier, there's just no pleasing some people!

I enjoyed the game, and was pleased that i'd rented it for a week. It played and looked great, and I really was impressed.

BUT, my point is it didn't live up to what i'd expected. And, I felt it had been over-rated.
Tue 18/12/01 at 18:07
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Best football game ever I meant to say!
Tue 18/12/01 at 18:06
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Let's face it, Pro Evolution Soccer is the ultimate footie game, so really no disrespect should be brought it's way!

Somebody open up a 'I hate FIFA' thread, this would be the appropriate thread for not minor, but major complaints about a football game.

As far as Pro Evo goes, it's the best game ever. Forget the lousy commentary, once you're hooked it does sound surprisingly good!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.