GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top Ten Game "Villans""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/12/01 at 14:15
Regular
The ultimate in big, bad and most of all butt ugly creatures, otherwise known as "bosses", (they're the guys we ALL love to hate and hate to love ;). So what better to do than compile a short list of the ten most bad bosses? Think back to your origins and remember all those Super Mario 1 bosses? You know the won in the octopus? Ha ha ha. Even know one of the main game makers is probably designing another Walugi!

So, who are the people you hate most? Mr. Blonde? Oddjob? The Vodoo Guy? Just post them and see who are the "ultimate" baddies.

I'll try to update it everyday but I can't garante it 100% :).
Wed 19/12/01 at 22:01
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Sorry, I did the last one wrong.
> >>>><<<< <
>> >>><<< <<
>>> >><< <<<
>>>> >< <<<<
>>>>> x <<<<<
>>>>>> <<<<<<
>>>>>>> <<<<<<<
>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<
>>>>>>> <<<<<<<
>>>>>> <<<<<<
>>>>> x <<<<<
>>>> >< <<<<
>>> >><< <<<
>> >>><<< <<
> >>>><<<< <

[This has no connection whatsover with the "X" on the front of the X-Box.]
Wed 19/12/01 at 21:49
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Take me to the top.
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
Tue 18/12/01 at 17:55
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
I think you should go back to your cattle.... Oppps! I mean "parents".
Tue 18/12/01 at 17:53
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
Top villian hmmm......

Your Mamma

Dont dis my mother. I love her lots.
Tue 18/12/01 at 09:38
Simple M.Bison in street fighter 2 the amount of money i used to spend in the arcade trying to beat him first time. too easy after though
Tue 18/12/01 at 08:22
Regular
"not dead"
Meka_Dragon wrote:
> Baron Von Blubba

From Bubble Bobble.

Though I doubt that makes things any clearer for most of oyu.
Tue 18/12/01 at 07:14
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Unlike many others, King Koopa was not the last boss I was accustomed to deuling with at the very opening of my gaming career - no, I was used to pitting off my talents against the security guards of Abe's Oddysee. You see, I came into gaming later than a lot of people here (1997) and I really resent it. Had I got into gaming earlier, I would have been able to enjoy the greats of Mario, Sonic before it became a fad - unfortunately, I'm just another newbie to gaming really!
Tue 18/12/01 at 05:20
I hated fighting Nightmare in Devil May Cry!
Mon 17/12/01 at 23:23
Regular
"Back in black"
They are all a bunch of B******s. They take up to much of your frustrating time to do!!
Mon 17/12/01 at 23:18
Regular
Top villian hmmm......

Your Mamma

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.