GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top Ten Game "Villans""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/12/01 at 14:15
Regular
The ultimate in big, bad and most of all butt ugly creatures, otherwise known as "bosses", (they're the guys we ALL love to hate and hate to love ;). So what better to do than compile a short list of the ten most bad bosses? Think back to your origins and remember all those Super Mario 1 bosses? You know the won in the octopus? Ha ha ha. Even know one of the main game makers is probably designing another Walugi!

So, who are the people you hate most? Mr. Blonde? Oddjob? The Vodoo Guy? Just post them and see who are the "ultimate" baddies.

I'll try to update it everyday but I can't garante it 100% :).
Mon 17/12/01 at 14:15
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
The ultimate in big, bad and most of all butt ugly creatures, otherwise known as "bosses", (they're the guys we ALL love to hate and hate to love ;). So what better to do than compile a short list of the ten most bad bosses? Think back to your origins and remember all those Super Mario 1 bosses? You know the won in the octopus? Ha ha ha. Even know one of the main game makers is probably designing another Walugi!

So, who are the people you hate most? Mr. Blonde? Oddjob? The Vodoo Guy? Just post them and see who are the "ultimate" baddies.

I'll try to update it everyday but I can't garante it 100% :).
Mon 17/12/01 at 14:18
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
erm? Isn't it strange how when you try and think of stuff, you forget it.
Mon 17/12/01 at 14:18
Regular
"not dead"
Baron Von Blubba
Mon 17/12/01 at 16:57
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
uksgamer2002 wrote:
erm [Erm]? Isn't it strange how when you try and think of stuff, you forget it.

Yeah. Unfortunantly. I went to this shop in Devon, (16 hour return journey ) then forget what I wanted. Shame? I remembered it just as I got on the train again. Couldn't go back though. They only came once every two hours!
Mon 17/12/01 at 17:00
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Meka_Dragon wrote:
Baron Von Blubba

Who? Barron Von Blubba? Who which where when? What game is he in :(. I hate confusing myself. Or other people confusing me.

Ok, new rule, write the game it came from. I know itas not that important but I would like to know who you're talking about.
Mon 17/12/01 at 17:00
Regular
"pob, the originator"
It is spelt villains.
Mon 17/12/01 at 17:01
Regular
"Digging!"
hate baron samidy on goldeneye
Mon 17/12/01 at 17:11
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
o(^_^)o wrote:
It is spelt villains.

Thank you mate.
Mon 17/12/01 at 17:28
Regular
Well I'm struggling to think of a single leading enemy from a game that genuinely unnerved me. I realize that computer games are all about enjoyment, fun, and that fear is a tricky emotion to generate in the player, but I think it is one aspect of RPG and Adventure games that is lacking.

Yes, there have been scarey moments that have made me jump, but the main enemy, the central so-called evil character, is almost always weak and wishy-washy - usually resulting in them being either annoying or comical.

Maybe games developers hold back in this area through fear of censorship? Or perhaps they don't want to project the stuff of nightmares onto younger players?
Mon 17/12/01 at 18:08
"So what better to do than compile a short list of the ten most bad bosses?"

Oh there are so many more exciting things than to do that.

"Think back to your origins and remember all those Super Mario 1 bosses?"

Erm...Rephrase this please?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.