GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"natbuc = gamecube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/03/03 at 20:43
Regular
PS2 fanboy is after a gamecube and with a little luck on his behalf, he's getting it tommorrow!
Wed 19/03/03 at 18:10
Regular
"NJAN"
Totoro wrote:
> So Nintendo's great plan is working after all.
> Pretend the Cube is going under so retailers drop the price leading to
> a frenzy of GC buying from even the most ardent critics, thus
> increasing the user base tenfold. Genius.

hmm... interesting way to look at it! lol. you could be right but im still skeptical bout the dixons situation. lately im gettin these nightmares bout the n64 and the way it went under a few years back. hope its nothin more than just a deja vu feelin.
Wed 19/03/03 at 20:40
Regular
"  "
It's set up and have been playing Wave Race for the last couple of hours. Fantastic. It's a top knotch game, love the way the water is effected by the environment. Glad to see the 'Cube is doing well again, even if there was nothing wrong. Quality machine; perfect partner for the PS2. :)
Wed 19/03/03 at 20:49
Regular
Indeed - PS2 + GameCube = Perfect Combo. Oh, and chuch a PC and GBA SP in there too for good measure :).
Wed 19/03/03 at 20:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sod off. Even if you wanted a 'perfect combo', a GC + PC/XBox woule easily be the best.
Wed 19/03/03 at 20:53
Regular
Sod off? How suprisingly harsh.. I feel.. sad...

Anyhoo.. due to the Xbox's pathetic selection of games, it should be in no-one's 'Perfect Combo'.
Wed 19/03/03 at 20:54
Regular
That should obviously read 'isn't in my 'Perfect Combo''.. yet..

All came off a bit too fanboyish.
Fri 21/03/03 at 19:34
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Despite that, you're still getting an xbox soon.
Fri 21/03/03 at 19:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Look. Stop arguing.

Get all the consoles. Like me. :-D
Fri 21/03/03 at 19:48
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Get all the consoles. Like me. :-D

My Xbox is better than your Xbox.
My PS2 is better than your PS2.
My GC is better than your GC.

;-)
Fri 21/03/03 at 19:49
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Get all the consoles. Like me. :-D

Oh, and my PC is better than yours :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.