GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think of the so called 'popular kids'?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/06/07 at 19:46
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
Well i think this happens at every school.
Ther are a bunch of kids that call themselves 'Popular', So what do you think of these kids.
Mon 02/07/07 at 10:14
Regular
I tend to find there are the pretty popular, idiots with more lipstick colours and caps than braincells, the funny popular, intelligent social morphs who are accepted into any group, and the normal kids.

I was fairly clever at school but also the class clown. I was relatively funny popular and as such was allowed to use the popular kids as a sounding board making them feel worse and the normal kids feel better.

To answer the question its the "Beautiful people" who I disliked at school as they were always reinforcing their positions by making others feel bad. Where as me and my friends made others feel better by making the popular kids feel bad.

"MY HALLS ARE CLEAN"
Mon 02/07/07 at 12:14
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
...crazy british.
Popular kids? Urgh.
Mon 02/07/07 at 14:43
Regular
As uposed to the US eh. The fact most of the programmes like The OC are based on these types of people is surely a representation of the culture....or no one would watch them.
Mon 02/07/07 at 15:01
Regular
"cheesecake! mmmm"
ive got to say i had alot of those popular groups when i was at school.
Mon 02/07/07 at 15:02
Regular
Revolver Ocelot means as opposed to Ireland by the way DoomBaboon.
Mon 02/07/07 at 15:11
Regular
my apologies. Thought he was American. I cannot comment about Ireland as I know nothing. Would have thought this happened in most schools though.
Mon 02/07/07 at 16:26
Regular
"I may return"
Still, no one's admitted to being a 'popular'

...Does this mean Freeola is the sanctuary place for boffins and rejects :P
Mon 02/07/07 at 16:28
Regular
"cheesecake! mmmm"
looks that way! :P
Mon 02/07/07 at 17:28
Regular
Yup the popular cant spell, write, read and in most instances, string a cognative sentance together.

Come on guys we are Geek Chique. Its cool to be slightly techy now.
Of course for some there is no hope!!!
Mon 02/07/07 at 21:50
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
im guessing that everyone feels strongly about this subject, and by the way don't woory if you are poppular just give your opinion about it!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.