GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think of the so called 'popular kids'?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/06/07 at 19:46
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
Well i think this happens at every school.
Ther are a bunch of kids that call themselves 'Popular', So what do you think of these kids.
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
Well i think this happens at every school.
Ther are a bunch of kids that call themselves 'Popular', So what do you think of these kids.
Regular
It drives me insane, as I am someone who finds it difficult to make friends :(
Sat 30/06/07 at 19:48
Regular
"I may return"
I imagine the ones at are school are quite mild compared to others. Except in year 7.. I hated them so much more then :(
Sat 30/06/07 at 19:52
Regular
I hate popular kids as they do nothing to make friends but b***h about people !
Sat 30/06/07 at 19:53
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
just remember there are more 'normal kids' than 'popular kids' and pluss also remember nerely everyone hates them and the 'populkar kids' hate eachother too!!
Sat 30/06/07 at 19:55
Regular
doodle wrote:
> just remember there are more 'normal kids' than 'popular kids'
> and pluss also remember nerely everyone hates them and the
> 'populkar kids' hate eachother too!!

True..
Sat 30/06/07 at 20:11
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
Another thing is think of it like this:-
would you rather be a boffin (clever unpopular person) and get a good job or be popular and live on he streets cus noone would employ a bum!!!
Sat 30/06/07 at 20:12
Regular
"I may return"
Not all unpopulars are boffins... It's just me :P
Sat 30/06/07 at 20:14
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
i ment to write clever or un popular and sunflower your very clever
Sun 01/07/07 at 17:36
Regular
I think most popular people really need the attention. Generally, they're insecure and need people to have them on pedestals to feel some worth. They can get quite superficial and grandios to keep your attention. Usually they form cliques or gangs.

Some people just have fabulous personalities and people are just naturally drawn to them. Those are the people others love to hate, but will be superficial just to befriend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.