GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo better than Sony"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/12/01 at 11:04
Regular
Saw a video clip, and screenshots from the first Resident Evil remake for the Gamecube.

Compared to the original Playstation game, the graphics on the Gamecube are far superior.
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:10
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Actually it is...funny enough.
I thought it would never reach here, and if it was...I was expecting 2003. But fortunately, there is a UK version confirmed for development.

The only racer heading to the PS2, which is not yet confirmed for a UK release, is CAPCOM's latest, Auto modellista. I do hope special reserve make a review page for this game...I'm waiting to send one in.
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:05
Regular
Gt concept maybe heading to the PS2 but only in Japan, it isnt confirmed for either Europe or USA.
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:01
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> Shadow Demon wrote:
> , it will ever stand a chance against the lovely
> graphics
> of Gran Turismo 3 on the PlayStation 2.

Maybe Gran Turismo 4
> on the X-Box?

:)

I doubt Sony will be giving away their partnership with Polyphony Digital for them to make a release on the XBOX.
Maybe...I could be wrong, but maybe it could be just a rumour.
Besides...Gran Turismo 3 Concept is really shaping up to be something spectular, and it's arriving soon...on the PlayStation 2
Tue 18/12/01 at 18:27
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Shadow Demon wrote:
> , it will ever stand a chance against the lovely graphics
> of Gran Turismo 3 on the PlayStation 2.

Maybe Gran Turismo 4 on the X-Box?

:)
Tue 18/12/01 at 18:22
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Let's face it...unfortunately the Gamecube does beat the PS2 when it comes to the graphics, but only on certain games. You see, it all depends on the developer’s choice; how they develop their games will make all the difference.
Take GT3 for instance - The graphics are breathtakingly gorgeous. Now there's a good word for the PS2, and I doubt that any console, no matter how revolutionary it may be, it will ever stand a chance against the lovely graphics of Gran Turismo 3 on the PlayStation 2.
Tue 18/12/01 at 17:55
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
> Meka_Dragon wrote:
Compared to the original Playstation game, the graphics on
> the
> Gamecube are far superior.

Of course the GameCube graphics is better than Playstation, but do you mean it's better than the PS2 Res Evil? The graphics were quite slick for Code veronica so has the GameCube improved it or is it all the same?
Tue 18/12/01 at 17:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
Goatboy wrote:
> "Breakfast in my pants"

As in wearing pants eating breakfast, or
> eating breakfast from your pants?

Li'l bit from column A and a li'l bit from column B...
Tue 18/12/01 at 17:44
Regular
"Back For Good"
Meka_Dragon wrote:
Compared to the original Playstation game, the graphics on the
> Gamecube are far superior.

Well d'uh, Resident Evil is nearly six years old!!!!!!
Tue 18/12/01 at 16:57
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
The GC shots are pretty nice, but is that better than Malice is set to be on the X-BOX? And can any of them compare with the amazing... umm.... Devil May Cry? I dunno! Maybe for ythe moment nothing "scary" is on the scene other than Resi, but still.... What other great licenses have Nintendo got? I mean the ones that are GOOD. And don't say Rare, Pokemon, Shigsy or Resi.
Tue 18/12/01 at 16:39
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Yeah I know - FEW!

See you around ssxpro

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.