GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo better than Sony"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/12/01 at 11:04
Regular
Saw a video clip, and screenshots from the first Resident Evil remake for the Gamecube.

Compared to the original Playstation game, the graphics on the Gamecube are far superior.
Fri 29/07/11 at 13:40
Regular
Saturday 1st October would also be favourite for me as well
Fri 29/07/11 at 09:40
Regular
I'll open the bidding and vote for Saturday Oct 1st 2011.

Brian.
Fri 15/07/11 at 20:44
Regular
I might have been a bit optimistic on the Time, but I still reckon we could get up in 3 - 3.5 hrs, then probably 30 - 40mins
down.
Fri 08/07/11 at 11:11
Regular
A few of us have mentioned this ride recently. At the moment there is a voluntary ban on cycling up snowdon http://www.cyclingnorthwales.co.uk/ pages/snowdn_voluntary.htm. This ban ends on the 30 september, so the best time to go will be sometime soon after that. I am proposing we go on the weekend of the 1st/2nd of october either the saturday or the sunday we' ll decide nearer the time. This is a very hard ride but well worth it for the views and the decent, 2 - 3 hours of climbing then about 30 mins to get back down, this is one ride not to miss
Tue 18/12/01 at 21:29
yeah well....of course the gamecube graphics are better
its been brought out like a year later
Tue 18/12/01 at 21:24
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Or†ega wrote:
> ah cool, consoles wars.

Anyone think the grapics on Devil May cry are proper
> crap? I mean this Ps2 takes corners worse than a 10 ton truck!

Should take a look at my 'ol 10 tonner. It can take corners better than an F1 car. :oP

(That informatin was ALL TRUE):oP
Tue 18/12/01 at 21:20
Regular
"not dead"
I am rather shocked that anyone took this even remotely seriously.

I mean, how stupid are you?

Honestly, do you think I'd really use this as a valid arguement?

If one more person quotes my initial message, and treats it in the least bit seriously I'll be forced to do something drastic. Probably nothing though. ?
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:57
Regular
ah cool, consoles wars.

Anyone think the grapics on Devil May cry are proper crap? I mean this Ps2 takes corners worse than a 10 ton truck!
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:52
Regular
"Back For Good"
Reload wrote:
Of course the GameCube graphics
> is better than Playstation, but do you mean it's better than the PS2 Res Evil?
> The graphics were quite slick for Code veronica so has the GameCube improved it
> or is it all the same?

You shouldn't compare Code Veronica as it is a dreamcast port, Devil May Cry is the one to compare however the Resident Evil remake has pre-rendered backgrounds and Devil May Cry doesn't.
Tue 18/12/01 at 19:16
Regular
"Why I don't bothered reading anything remotely resembling console wars anymore."

My God, where has the point gone?

Christ, even this took me a few days.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.