GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Brother"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/06/07 at 19:25
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
Just talk about Big Brother!!

It can be any series!!
Thu 05/07/07 at 11:21
Regular
"cheesecake! mmmm"
machie what do you do if you clickd on the wrong number to mark off on your bingo card?? i pressd 12 insted of 22!!!!!!!!! help
Thu 05/07/07 at 11:19
Regular
I've stopped watching this series a few weeks ago. But I do read the odd update from the house on DS.

I'm hoping this will be the last and next year they'll show Crystal Maze.
Thu 05/07/07 at 11:16
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I'm proud to say I've never watched Big Brother at all. It always seemed a little pointless when you can take a peek at any webcam anywhere in the world any time you want.

Currently I'm looking at the webcam mounted on the bridge of the Caribbean Princess as it sails towards St. Thomas, but it's only updated every 60 seconds so I'll probably switch to something a bit more lively, or jiggly, in a minute.
Thu 05/07/07 at 10:44
"possibly impossible"
Proud that I haven't seen any of this series or even the last. The only bits I ever saw of the last series (the celebrity one) were on the news.
Thu 05/07/07 at 10:41
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Can't really say ive been watching it all that much. I only watched one eviction so far, when Shauny left. Just been to busy with other stuff. Besides what i have seen of it isnt all that interesting...
Thu 05/07/07 at 10:21
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
spoonbeast wrote:
> Maybe everyone dies in a suicide
> pact or in a gladitorial fight to the death.

You stole my joke, you evil man.
Wed 04/07/07 at 22:49
Regular
"eat toast!"
I wish big brother ended soon. Maybe everyone dies in a suicide pact or in a gladitorial fight to the death. Or maybe they starve to death or someone murders the other house mates. Or they all break free from the house and sod the money. Or terorists kill everyone in the house.

Maybe i might watch it then. Maybe.
Wed 04/07/07 at 20:57
"LOLLERSKATES!"
She did indeed. I was amazed they showed it. It's a shame Big Brother has been lame since then. I remember the whole house fombling with Orla's lady lumps and the whole 'Did Makosi and Anthony do it in the pool' argument.
Wed 04/07/07 at 20:52
Regular
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> You said in the first post we could talk about any series, so why
> don't we talk about Kinga pleasuring herself with a bottle
>
> [S] Sorry... [/B]

I never actually saw that ep, did you actually see her shove it up her p...?
Wed 04/07/07 at 20:51
"LOLLERSKATES!"
You said in the first post we could talk about any series, so why don't we talk about Kinga pleasuring herself with a bottle

[S] Sorry... [/B]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.