GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate it here"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/12/01 at 19:46
Regular
Ever since I registered for ukchatforums I have been persecuted for some inane reason. Why? Partially beacause I am a newbie, so get relentliously picked on by 'big' regulars.

News Flash......
YOU ARE NOT SO HIGH AND MIGHTY PUNKS!!!

Most of you (sorry for the exceptions)are just sad immmature bullies.

There, I said it.

The next time you pick on a 'just arrived' or a 'newbie' (yep, I'm looking at you Stryke) remeber that they are probably geting used to your way of doing things. I know that most spammers are newbies (and they deserve to be banned/shot/castrated), but some (me in particular) post long and detailed articles. Still, I am being hailed as a cheater just because I used long words like libellous.

The next time you are about to smash a newbies hopes and dreams remember.

It's CHRISTMAS!

Thank you,

o(^_^)o
Sun 16/12/01 at 19:53
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
just be cool and it'll
> come.

hur hur hur
Sun 16/12/01 at 19:53
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
just be cool and it'll
> come.

Nope I can't bring myself to say anything about that.
Sun 16/12/01 at 19:51
"period drama"
that kind of thing won't get anyone liking you.

just be cool and it'll come.

and, yes, we ARE all high and mighty.
(please be right)
Sun 16/12/01 at 19:50
Regular
o(^_^)o wrote:
(and
> they deserve to be castrated),

lol,i like you
you have a cool "name" too if you can call it a name
Sun 16/12/01 at 19:49
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Stay mate. After 5 Days and you are posting in proper English and everything! Its a miricle! I was the exact same. But I didn't give a monkey what anyone thought. I just carried on. Stay. Its worth it. Even if its just for GAD's :o)
Sun 16/12/01 at 19:46
Regular
"pob, the originator"
Ever since I registered for ukchatforums I have been persecuted for some inane reason. Why? Partially beacause I am a newbie, so get relentliously picked on by 'big' regulars.

News Flash......
YOU ARE NOT SO HIGH AND MIGHTY PUNKS!!!

Most of you (sorry for the exceptions)are just sad immmature bullies.

There, I said it.

The next time you pick on a 'just arrived' or a 'newbie' (yep, I'm looking at you Stryke) remeber that they are probably geting used to your way of doing things. I know that most spammers are newbies (and they deserve to be banned/shot/castrated), but some (me in particular) post long and detailed articles. Still, I am being hailed as a cheater just because I used long words like libellous.

The next time you are about to smash a newbies hopes and dreams remember.

It's CHRISTMAS!

Thank you,

o(^_^)o

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.