GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate it here"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/12/01 at 19:46
Regular
Ever since I registered for ukchatforums I have been persecuted for some inane reason. Why? Partially beacause I am a newbie, so get relentliously picked on by 'big' regulars.

News Flash......
YOU ARE NOT SO HIGH AND MIGHTY PUNKS!!!

Most of you (sorry for the exceptions)are just sad immmature bullies.

There, I said it.

The next time you pick on a 'just arrived' or a 'newbie' (yep, I'm looking at you Stryke) remeber that they are probably geting used to your way of doing things. I know that most spammers are newbies (and they deserve to be banned/shot/castrated), but some (me in particular) post long and detailed articles. Still, I am being hailed as a cheater just because I used long words like libellous.

The next time you are about to smash a newbies hopes and dreams remember.

It's CHRISTMAS!

Thank you,

o(^_^)o
Mon 17/12/01 at 19:20
Regular
"pob, the originator"
Joe@SpecialReserve wrote:

I've already found at least 3 of your topics to be lifted straight from
> other sites. You may notice they have now been removed. So you're going
> slightly the wrong way about proving your point.

What sites would they be then?
Mon 17/12/01 at 19:15
Regular
AH! Knew I was right. The reviews by Bourneo looked suspicious.
Mon 17/12/01 at 19:05
Regular
"You've upset me"
Joe@SpecialReserve wrote:
So you're going
> slightly the wrong way about proving your point.

Gah, you're just doing the Italics to annoy us. IU still think it's unfair that only Staffies can use HTML...
Mon 17/12/01 at 19:01
o(^_^)o wrote:

In some
> of my posts that I wrote (in the Future of Gaming - Chat forums) I was suspected
> of cheating just because they were long with good grammar and vocabulary. I
> wanted to make a point out of this so that other people who write good posts
> aren't criticised as I was.

I've already found at least 3 of your topics to be lifted straight from other sites. You may notice they have now been removed. So you're going slightly the wrong way about proving your point.
Mon 17/12/01 at 04:24
They haven't bothered me any. Probably because I don't put stupid tpoics up or smart off to any of them so just calm down.
Mon 17/12/01 at 01:54
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
Newbies are normaly picked on for a reason and that reason normaly is there talking trash.

I've only ever been flamed on a post mainly cause i made a bad point (it was in the DC forum) i started a post that i thought was a good argument but reading later was a single minded and a lame point of view which i myself disagreed with later on.

now i learned my lesson pretty quickly.
Sun 16/12/01 at 21:46
Regular
"Wasting away"
Rob007 wrote:
Well I cant say that Stryke has abused me in anyway (the only person that hasnt!)

Don't temp him....
Sun 16/12/01 at 21:22
Regular
"pob, the originator"
Too true. I would like to apoligise if I have done any of the things you stated, and I didn't intentionaly mean to start a 'newbie uprising'.

In some of my posts that I wrote (in the Future of Gaming - Chat forums) I was suspected of cheating just because they were long with good grammar and vocabulary. I wanted to make a point out of this so that other people who write good posts aren't criticised as I was.

*Please note, not all Regulars and Notables are paranoid freaks; just a select bunch*.
Sun 16/12/01 at 21:15
Regular
"You've upset me"
God... Every once in a while their is a "Newbie Uprising".

If you really want to know why Regulars and Notables ahem "Pick" on you, then I'll tell you.

In general, JATS and Newbies tend to be a bunch of illiterate, stuck up, annoying, cheating, spamming, ridiculous unsulting pieces of dog excrement. And that's not an opinion, that is A FACT.

Most newbies and JATS spam, spk in txt spk, and post the most compelte tosh I've seen since vows of fidelity were included in the French marriage service.

And what they do worst and what annoys Regs and Notables the MOST, is when the accuse them of being "Aloof". That is the biggest pile of bull---- I've ever heard.

Regs and Notables don't do anything to JATS and Newbies unless they are provoked. And the thing that provokes them most is being accused of acting aloof and JATS and Newbies being cocky.

If you think this is bad, you should see other boards. On ohter boards n00bs are ignored, really badly abused and are nearly always given the cold shoulder. On one board there was a Kill The n00bs Campaign. Every single n00b was ignored, abused and generally been nasty too.

It's nothing like that here, and the only reason JATS and Newbies think it is is because, most of the time, not all, the JATS and Newbies are a bunch of ash holes.

And now I have no doubt at all that I am going to get accused of being aloof and shouted at for being nasty to Newbies.
Sun 16/12/01 at 21:05
Regular
Wrambo wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> Oh, you're that Bourneo type thing. Yes, I do reckon you are
> cheating.

Takes one to know one Strykey

You accuse me of cheating? That's hilarious. Everyone that I regard as alright would never accuse me of cheating as they know what kind of writer I am.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.