GetDotted Domains

At GetDotted, a 1 year .co.uk, .uk, .me.uk or .org.uk registration is now just £1.95 ex VAT.

Search Domains Now

Viewing Thread:
"GAYS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/03/03 at 20:54
Regular
Posts: 787
Hi,

Before I start, I just want to clarify that I am NOT gay, never was gay and never will be gay.

____________________________________________________________

I was wondering what everyone has against homosexuals. For example, in Brighton there are a lot of gay men and there is a place on one of the cliffs that is where gay people sit up on the benches and talk or try to get a boyfreind etc. Last year, a tourist went up to this part of the cliff, unaware of what usually happes there, to have a cigarette. When another man made an advance on him, he went psyco and fought him of the edge of the cliff, where this poor gay bloke fell to his death on the beach about 50 ft below. Do you think he would have done that if it was an unattractive woman who made an advance on him? Of course not. Therefore, he must have had something against gays.

He is currently serving time for manslaugter.

Another thing - at school people are always shout at one another "...you gay!" or "...batty boy..." What is the problem with gays? People watch V. Graham Norton and find it funny - and if you don't, it's probably because you don't like gay men.

I don't see the problem with them - the people who are agianst them are probably the guys who watch porn - usually with lesbians in it. So you like lesbians - but not gays?

What's the problem?
____________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading,

BLAHpro.
Mon 07/04/03 at 18:22
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Posts: 1,864
BLAHpro wrote:
> Robin wrote:
> It shouldnt matter if you are gay, lesbian, white of black...
> Everyone is the same but in their own unique way...
>
> I SWEAR that there is a Michael Jacks on song in there somewhere...

jackson*
Mon 07/04/03 at 18:21
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Posts: 1,864
Robin wrote:
> It shouldnt matter if you are gay, lesbian, white of black...
> Everyone is the same but in their own unique way...

I SWEAR that there is a Michael Jacks on song in there somewhere...
Sun 06/04/03 at 22:46
"I'm back...dorks."
Posts: 14
I'm glad I ain't gay.

BL.
Sun 06/04/03 at 14:12
Regular
"He's back"
Posts: 1,411
Robin wrote:
> It has come to something when some gay people are too afraid to admit
> they are gay because people will take the p**s out of
> them...
> It shouldnt matter if you are gay, lesbian, white of black...
> Everyone is the same but in their own unique way...
>
> Except from tran-sexuals, i think that, that is just wrong and
> slightly disturbing...
> Sorry if i have offended anyone...


*cries*
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:42
Regular
Posts: 11,652
It has come to something when some gay people are too afraid to admit they are gay because people will take the p**s out of them...
It shouldnt matter if you are gay, lesbian, white of black...
Everyone is the same but in their own unique way...

Except from tran-sexuals, i think that, that is just wrong and slightly disturbing...
Sorry if i have offended anyone...
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:39
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Posts: 1,631
I don't exactly think it's wrong, because i see no rason for it to be wrong. it's like saying to people with dislexia athat it's 'wrong' they can't read/write awfully well, or that it's 'wrong' to have brown hair and green eyes. I Don't like thinking about what they do anymore than I care to think about the mating habits of any other mamber of the animal kingdom (exept, of course lesbians) so problem solved.

as for anyone who call's me a 'batty boy', it's invariably the same people who go around saying the word 'cream' and are afraid of girls. so much for big brovaz as role models.
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:31
"Worf son of mogue"
Posts: 85
Collective Zepplin wrote:
> Hi. Do you have anything useful to say? If not, then your tagline is
> very appropriate for what I am about to say...

so you think Top score is thick?
Sat 05/04/03 at 17:41
Regular
Posts: 11,652
I think that if you thing being gay is wrong, then you are wrong...
Ok, loving a monkey is wrong...
But nothing wrong with being gay...
Sat 05/04/03 at 17:37
Regular
"I'm Great."
Posts: 2,917
The word gay means happy right? This must mean that they are happy. This is a good thing.

I have no problem with anyone just so long as they are not unpleasant people in general. Some people think that I'm gay and I have no problem with them thinking that. Can't say I like the word "Gay" being used as an insult for somone that has made a silly or stupid remark. Or as an insult in general.
The kids are the worse for it but until they mature and learn more about the world there is not much we can do about it. I get called gay probably because I like to wear a pair of black gloves with some fluffy thing around the cuffs.
Sat 05/04/03 at 17:12
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Posts: 221
But we have a freedom of speech in this country and people can say if they like or hate people or not. I mean, someone could say that they don't like black people (without calling them n!ggers and the such like) and I suppose there's not much we could say, in the same way that we can't say that much about Alex, who doesn't like homosexuals.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.