GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hackers, its all a game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/12/01 at 09:41
Regular
I have just been on downloads.com and have found a game called hackers 1.1, it is really good. I have just hacked into sony entertainment(Japan). The game is good because it is freeware.

The aim of the game is to hack into top companies (microsoft and Yahoo!) and get some cash, when you get cash you can buy high speed modems, forwarding bank accounts. You can read through peoples files and save them. Its a game that is done mainly in text but has that matrix type of feel.

Just don't get caught!

I don't know if i will be able to give you the address?

Now here i come eBAY.com he he.
Mon 17/12/01 at 02:56
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
Get dope wars as well it's well good. you've got to make money by selling drugs and you go from city to city. you can get it at downloads.com it was on the main page last time i looked
Sun 16/12/01 at 16:54
Regular
There are loads of other games to!
Sun 16/12/01 at 14:47
Regular
"  "
i'm downloading it now
Sun 16/12/01 at 14:47
Regular
"  "
i'm downloading it know
Sun 16/12/01 at 14:31
Regular
Santa Claws wrote:
> Can't be bothered 'cos I tried it before and it didn't work.

Yeh?
Well how is everyone getting on?
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:39
Regular
""
Can't be bothered 'cos I tried it before and it didn't work.
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:33
Regular
Santa Claws wrote:
> Quazimodo wrote:
> You need to open it in WinZip then install it using its
> wizard!
duh?

That explains it. I haven't got Winzip. That's why I can't
> open many Downloaded games then. =B0p

you can download it from downloads.com!
:) honestly you can!
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:30
Regular
""
Quazimodo wrote:
> You need to open it in WinZip then install it using its wizard!
duh?

That explains it. I haven't got Winzip. That's why I can't open many Downloaded games then. =B0p
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:26
Regular
Salevaa wrote:
> Quazimodo wrote:
> The 2 commands are:
prgmNAME and prgmPASS.

Thanks
> Quazimodo. I've hacked 4 systems, but my money hasn't changed. After you've got
> in, do you just disconnect? That's what I did. What level are you on by the way.
> This is a strange game - but still very fun and very addictive!

Rite,
After you have installed it goto Windows explorer open up its file goto help and then there is a tutorial on how to do EVERYTHING!!
ok?

level-I have completed it!
£14,000 top off the score board!
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:22
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Quazimodo wrote:
> The 2 commands are:
prgmNAME and prgmPASS.

Thanks Quazimodo. I've hacked 4 systems, but my money hasn't changed. After you've got in, do you just disconnect? That's what I did. What level are you on by the way. This is a strange game - but still very fun and very addictive!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.