GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hackers, its all a game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/12/01 at 09:41
Regular
I have just been on downloads.com and have found a game called hackers 1.1, it is really good. I have just hacked into sony entertainment(Japan). The game is good because it is freeware.

The aim of the game is to hack into top companies (microsoft and Yahoo!) and get some cash, when you get cash you can buy high speed modems, forwarding bank accounts. You can read through peoples files and save them. Its a game that is done mainly in text but has that matrix type of feel.

Just don't get caught!

I don't know if i will be able to give you the address?

Now here i come eBAY.com he he.
Sun 16/12/01 at 09:41
Regular
I have just been on downloads.com and have found a game called hackers 1.1, it is really good. I have just hacked into sony entertainment(Japan). The game is good because it is freeware.

The aim of the game is to hack into top companies (microsoft and Yahoo!) and get some cash, when you get cash you can buy high speed modems, forwarding bank accounts. You can read through peoples files and save them. Its a game that is done mainly in text but has that matrix type of feel.

Just don't get caught!

I don't know if i will be able to give you the address?

Now here i come eBAY.com he he.
Sun 16/12/01 at 10:25
Awwwwwwww......gimme the address where you can download it.......
Then you have a bit of competition.
Sun 16/12/01 at 10:33
Wahey!
Found it.....it`s http://download.cnet.com/downloads/
Bit long, but worth it.....
Sun 16/12/01 at 10:33
Regular
""
I wanna know it as well!
Sun 16/12/01 at 10:45
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Mods, if you're not supposed to post links, please feel free to remove this posts. I had to put a space in the middle because of the limit of 70-character words.

I found the link to "Hacker 1.1". It's at http://download.cnet.com/downl oads/0-10042-100-3897001.html?tag=st.dl.10001-103-1.lst-7-3.3897001

79% said it was good and 21% said it wasn't good. I'm downloading it now and it's up to about 700kb. I'm at 4.5kb/sec. 56k is so slow!
Sun 16/12/01 at 10:58
Regular
""
Your lucky I've got a 56k and it's going at 2.9 per sec.
Really slow. Mines on about 770
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:01
Regular
I have just completeed it, man microsoft were so easy!
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:04
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Yea. I had that game before. I thought it was actually a very original idea and I loved it. But now I deleted it :o)
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:05
Regular
""
Mines just about to finish downloading Oh! Done!

=B0p
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:07
Regular
"Digging!"
im just downloading it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.