GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS3 The REAL facts"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/03/03 at 13:07
Regular
i know alot of crap has been spoken about the PS3 being released in 2006, like a glass top! But here are some of the REAL facts.

PS3 will come with 20GB hard drive, broadband modem, interchangeable sound card, graphics card, central processing unit, RAM cards, keyboard, mouse (which will be known as the "Ultra shock"), an operating system co-designed by Microsoft and it will be recommended that you play it on a 17" or larger monitor.
Fri 21/03/03 at 13:16
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
haha
Fri 21/03/03 at 13:15
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
your so depressive, you have to pick holes in everything,

simon says SHUT UP
Fri 21/03/03 at 13:14
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Is it true that the PS3 will come with its very own midget Sony employee who gives you hype and spin for all the unoriginal or overrated games? It's a new form of direct advertising that'll be all the rage in the future.
Fri 21/03/03 at 13:13
Regular
"I ush!"
Ryan Jackson wrote:
> i know alot of crap has been spoken about the PS3 being released in
> 2006, like a glass top! But here are some of the REAL facts.
>
> PS3 will come with 20GB hard drive, broadband modem, interchangeable
> sound card, graphics card, central processing unit, RAM cards,
> keyboard, mouse (which will be known as the "Ultra shock"),
> an operating system co-designed by Microsoft and it will be
> recommended that you play it on a 17" or larger monitor.

If you are going to post something that you know there is a lot of contraversy about, at least post an information source.

What you have posted sounds pretty damn stupid really for a number of reasons, but until you qualify your drivel with some sort of source I'm not going to entertain it with any more of a reply.
Fri 21/03/03 at 13:13
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
They're selling those already...

Look at www.maxxpc.co.uk

Someone's having you on, that's just a PC. Especially the monitor bit!
Fri 21/03/03 at 13:07
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
i know alot of crap has been spoken about the PS3 being released in 2006, like a glass top! But here are some of the REAL facts.

PS3 will come with 20GB hard drive, broadband modem, interchangeable sound card, graphics card, central processing unit, RAM cards, keyboard, mouse (which will be known as the "Ultra shock"), an operating system co-designed by Microsoft and it will be recommended that you play it on a 17" or larger monitor.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.