GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"£40-the decisions....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/03/03 at 20:36
Regular
I am getting a game this week but do not know what to get.Im looing for either a ps2 game or a pc game.Please help.........
Mon 24/03/03 at 21:23
Regular
Shadow wrote:
> Not stubborn just right.

Stubborn, and afraid of being wrong.
Mon 24/03/03 at 21:13
Regular
Not stubborn just right.
Mon 24/03/03 at 21:11
Regular
Shadow wrote:
> Of course if that makes you feel better rather than admit your mistake
> then it is you that i have PITTY for.

I can tell you are stubborn, right?
Mon 24/03/03 at 21:08
Regular
Of course if that makes you feel better rather than admit your mistake then it is you that i have PITTY for.
Mon 24/03/03 at 21:00
Regular
Shadow wrote:
> Nomino wrote:
> Language lesson over.
>
> Not quite you missed the point, I was not having a go at your grammer
> rather the fact that you were taking the rip for the poor spelling and
> you had made a spelling mistake which you have still missed. Pitty is
> spelt PITY. Or is that part Russian.
>
> Now the language lesson is over

Well done Shadow, Pitty is actually Russian for "feel sorry". Made up of two components

1) Pitsa; meaning feeling or felt
2) Tylka; meaning sorry or sad

Any more for any more?
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:52
Regular
Nomino wrote:
> Language lesson over.

Not quite you missed the point, I was not having a go at your grammer rather the fact that you were taking the rip for the poor spelling and you had made a spelling mistake which you have still missed. Pitty is spelt PITY. Or is that part Russian.

Now the language lesson is over
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:41
"period drama"
Wow, facinating.
Stop bickering children, it's neither here nor there.

And give me all your money.
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:35
Regular
Shadow wrote:
> Nomino wrote:
> If you have get help "looing" for a game, and can't even
> decide PS2 or PC, then I pitty your soul.
>
> It always makes me laugh when someone takes the rip for poor spelling
> and then makes a mistake as well, it is PITY that you are looking for,
> so much for bein "one step ahead of the pack"

Who made a mistake? "If you have get help"; what is wrong with that? Spelling was 100% correct. Gramatically it might not be proper English, but then again, who said I was writing English as English? Maybe I was writing a mixture of Russian-based English and normal English, with a bit of English thrown in for good measure? You, of course, would know that a literal translation of Russian makes for very different reading. They miss out unnecessary words such as, "Do you want a cup of tea?" becomes, "you want cup tea?"

Language lesson over.
Sun 23/03/03 at 22:26
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I think in the past 2 years there have been no decent games released at any other time than christmas. i found myself saving up for a year before getting 3 games at the end of the year.
Sun 23/03/03 at 18:31
"period drama"
Give me money.
Yum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.